Favorite Quotes

Hastur

Re: Quotes

Post by Hastur » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Is atheism a belief system? I don’t remember. :whistle:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:12 am

Yes. Even Ranthony conceded this point pretty quickly.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:17 am

See you in Hell, punk.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:50 pm

Caear should have said: "Stab me with forks, for I will soon become known as a Salad! Et tu Crouton?"
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:59 pm

I suspect the actual quote was "I still fucked your mother, you fucking cunt".

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:59 pm
William Shakespeare was actually British, which is why many of his plays are in English and not Latin. I didn't realize this fact until I saw a youtube ad that was in English. At that point I realized that this is the same language The Twelfth night was written in. Additionally, Shakespeare was also a playwright who wrote several plays which are performed every year, to this day..
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:00 pm

It was Greek to me.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:54 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:54 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:59 pm
William Shakespeare was actually British, which is why many of his plays are in English and not Latin. I didn't realize this fact until I saw a youtube ad that was in English. At that point I realized that this is the same language The Twelfth night was written in. Additionally, Shakespeare was also a playwright who wrote several plays which are performed every year, to this day..
Thanks, hadn't heard of him before. I will look up this Shackspear guy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:13 am

I can recall, many years ago, at each New Year, The bulletin that day would invariably begin like this, "A New Year, A New Challenge." Well, wrong. A New Year perhaps, but the challenge remains exactly the same. And what many may ask is that challenge? It is to liberate our people from the alien mind control which has, in essence, rendered far too many of them as their own worst enemies. We've come to refer to it as "brain rape." Rockwell, long ago correctly compared the working of the human mind to the working of a computer. And in that sense, the concept of garbage in garbage out, holds absolutely true. The principle result of decades and generations of this brain rape had been the spectacle of Liberalism. A sickness actually, of the mind, the spirit and the instinct. Sick because it is unnatural. As everywhere else within in nature the instinct is toward the preservation and putting forward of the species. Liberalism reverses this and creates a tendency towards self loathing and the push towards the destruction of the species. In short it makes of these people mere pawns in the schemes of their own worst enemies. But as many of you have come to realize, they cannot be convinced otherwise. This is because they feel as though the have the so called "benefits" of a college education. Once more, we point out that they are victims of brain rape.

How could a thing like this have come about? In only one way; a media and education monopoly on the part of an enemy alien presence, with an agenda to push which is diametrically opposed to the welfare of the White race. The media is then, true enough, the worst enemy of all White people everywhere.
-James Mason, author of SIEGE

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:58 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:39 pm
Is atheism a belief system? I don’t remember. :whistle:
:lol:
Ya know, people get taken to the woodpile for less than that sir.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience