Trump's Positives So Far:

DBTrek

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Martin Hash wrote: Dude, I can use the Appeal to Authority argument because I AM AN AUTHORITY both LAW & TAXES. In fact, my law specialty IS ASSET PROTECTION. Jesus, people pay me to do this stuff.
So tell us how feeding your money to the 20-trillion-in-debt government prevents monarchy.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:30 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Dude, I can use the Appeal to Authority argument because I AM AN AUTHORITY both LAW & TAXES. In fact, my law specialty IS ASSET PROTECTION. Jesus, people pay me to do this stuff.
So tell us how feeding your money to the 20-trillion-in-debt government prevents monarchy.
You should read my book, "The Center," available on Amazon.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
You should read my book, "The Center," available on Amazon.
Don't use any of the arguments in your book, that wouldn't be an appeal to authority, and that's the only argument you've got.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:32 pm

StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:Apparently being an expert doesn't mean you are always right, who knew? Claiming to be an expert and not giving a good argument to back up your supposed expertise, is worth only the shitty argument that you posted.
/shrug
Dude, I can use the Appeal to Authority argument because I AM AN AUTHORITY both LAW & TAXES. In fact, my law specialty IS ASSET PROTECTION. Jesus, people pay me to do this stuff.
You don't get to appeal to authority, even if you are an authority. It's a fallacy, no matter how big your credentials are. It's not an argument, quit pretending it is.

If you're such an expert then presenting a real argument shouldn't be hard, defer to you because of your expertise with no argument to back you up, yeah not going to do that.
You also should read my book, "The Center," available on Amazon.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:
You don't get to appeal to authority, even if you are an authority. It's a fallacy, no matter how big your credentials are. It's not an argument, quit pretending it is.

If you're such an expert then presenting a real argument shouldn't be hard, defer to you because of your expertise with no argument to back you up, yeah not going to do that.
You also should read my book, "The Center," available on Amazon.
Even if I did, your argument wouldn't make any sense, writing a book about it changes nothing. Whatever you do, don't use any arguments in this thread, just refer to arguments you made in a book, that way you won't feel as out of your depth.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:34 pm

Hey, I know nobody on this forum will read my books, calling on them is my way of trolling.

Of course people without degrees or licenses or any experience, who have never written books on the subject know more about it than me, and must question my every utterance. Talk about a fucking bubble. If NOT ME who R U going to listen to? Just yourself?

p.s. I know how this works: you'll listen to someone richer than me because achievement & expertise means nothing, only wealth.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Hey, I know nobody on this forum will read my books, calling on them is my way of trolling.

Of course people without degrees or licenses or any experience, who have never written books on the subject know more about it than me, and must question my every utterance. Talk about a fucking bubble. If NOT ME who R U going to listen to? Just yourself?
That depends on the quality of what is being argued, not who is arguing it. The argument is what is important, not who is making it, dumbass. The message, not the messenger is what is important, when talking about logical argument, you are lazy and think all that matters is the messenger, because you're afraid your message can't stand on it's own merits without your credentials to hold them up.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:36 pm

You know who else wrote books . . .
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Or if not my books, 1 of my 400 "PRay TeLL, Dr. Hash" episodes? Or maybe one of my videos?

But, since all else fails, I'll just talk about how rich I am...

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Having credentials doesn't mean you never have to present an argument and people should agree with you anyway. Nice try, Hash.
*yip*