Trump's Positives So Far:

StCapps

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Dude, you live in a monarchy and like it.
What's not to like? Monarchy is awesome, just because you Yanks rebelled against it like a bunch of spoiled children, doesn't make you better. Get over yourselves America, you like to think you are superior in every way, but that is mere wishful thinking.
Without an Inheritance Tax, we'll be a monarchy soon. (Hell, we're almost one now.)
Monarchy has nothing to do with low inheritance taxes, wtf are you on? America ain't becoming a monarchy because of the Trump Tax plan, clown. You can't get rid of an oligarchy with inheritance taxes, you thinking you can is beyond naive.

If you think the government will spend your money better than your children would, then you must have a really low opinion of your children. You aren't helping to prevent oligarchy by giving all your money to the government instead of them, how do you even fool yourself with that one?
/shrugs
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:19 pm

The only way for poor people to get more wealth is for rich people to give more money to government. That’s the first pillar of the Democratic party, isn’t it? Or is it “kill whitey”? I get the order mixed up sometimes.
:P
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Am I the only Certified Public Accountant here? (Oh yeah, I am.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Am I the only Certified Public Accountant here? (Oh yeah, I am.)
So? Appeal to authority, you're getting your ass kicked Martin, when you reach for the credentials, you've already lost. Tout your wealth, not your academic credentials, we've been over this.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:21 pm

StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Am I the only Certified Public Accountant here? (Oh yeah, I am.)
So?
Everybody's an expert except the guy that took the expert test.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:
So?
Apparently being an expert doesn't mean you are always right, who knew? Claiming to be an expert and not giving a good argument to back up your supposed expertise, is worth only the shitty argument that you posted.
/shrug
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Remember when Stalin seized all that kulak wealth for the government and his 5 year plans? And remember how that process led to the average Russian enjoying considerably more personal wealth? You know, because the government is bound by God almighty to portion that seized wealth equally among citizens thereby preventing a monarchy.

Me neither.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Fife wrote:MilSpecs is right. Taxation is theft.
I expect to pay more then someone who has less. I don't expect someone to raise my taxes and then claim I'm paying less.

I would be perfectly fine with a draconian overhauling of the tax code with everyone paying an indexed percentage over a basic COL number and no more wealthy states paying to cover other states. If your state can't afford to pay for basic services then the state needs to change its policies. That includes my state, the king of overspending.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:25 pm

StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:So?
Apparently being an expert doesn't mean you are always right, who knew? Claiming to be an expert and not giving a good argument to back up your supposed expertise, is worth only the shitty argument that you posted.
/shrug
Dude, I can use the Appeal to Authority argument because I AM AN AUTHORITY both LAW & TAXES. In fact, my law specialty IS ASSET PROTECTION. Jesus, people pay me to do this stuff.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Everybody's an expert except the guy that took the expert test.
/shrug
Dude, I can use the Appeal to Authority argument because I AM AN AUTHORITY both LAW & TAXES. In fact, my law specialty IS ASSET PROTECTION. Jesus, people pay me to do this stuff.
You don't get to appeal to authority, even if you are an authority. It's a fallacy, no matter how big your credentials are. It's not an argument, quit pretending it is.

If you're such an expert then presenting a real argument shouldn't be hard, defer to you because of your expertise with no argument to back you up, yeah not going to do that.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*