Trump's Positives So Far:

MilSpecs

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
The thing about the Bronx is that no one living in Long Island would say the Bronx is a nice place to live.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"What did I ever do to deserve the hell that is Fieldston?"

This is really a conversation that is best held with flip, but I don't like Long Island. The traffic is unbearable and everyone lives on top of each other. No easy direct access into NYC. Very insular due to the difficulty getting out of Long Island. I say that married to a born and bred North Shore guy. He gets pissed off that I don't have his love of Long Island, but I'm from Westchester and we just feel bad for everyone who doesn't have the good fortune to be from Westchester.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:21 am

No easy direct access to NYC means NYC has no easy direct access to you.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:25 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
The thing about the Bronx is that no one living in Long Island would say the Bronx is a nice place to live.

This is really a conversation that is best held with flip, but I don't like Long Island. The traffic is unbearable and everyone lives on top of each other. No easy direct access into NYC. Very insular due to the difficulty getting out of Long Island. I say that married to a born and bred North Shore guy. He gets pissed off that I don't have his love of Long Island, but I'm from Westchester and we just feel bad for everyone who doesn't have the good fortune to be from Westchester.
More reasons to restore Long Island to wilderness, reintroduce native species and turn it over to Native Americans.
Afterall, its for the children, and will prevent Global Warming.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:37 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:No easy direct access to NYC means NYC has no easy direct access to you.
Huh? That makes no sense. NYC in the context I'm using it means Manhattan. Brooklyn and Queens are on long island. People on long island are not exactly concerned about Manhattanites taking over their towns.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:39 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:No easy direct access to NYC means NYC has no easy direct access to you.
Huh? That makes no sense. NYC in the context I'm using it means Manhattan. Brooklyn and Queens are on long island. People on long island are not exactly concerned about Manhattanites taking over their towns.
Why not move to Jersey? Camden is scenic, plus you would be right there on the river for a classic view.
Shikata ga nai

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

More reasons to restore Long Island to wilderness, reintroduce native species and turn it over to Native Americans.
You have almost 8 million people to convince.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:43 am

heydaralon wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Why not move to Jersey? Camden is scenic, plus you would be right there on the river for a classic view.
Do not give them any ideas. All of NJ looks like Elizabeth and smells like the Turnpike. Stay away. You won't like it here.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:46 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Maybe you've been away for a while, but the LIRR will get you to Penn station in 20 minutes from Garden City. I took it almost everyday while we were there. Getting back and forth was really easy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:48 pm

Alexander and his crew are going to need plans to scuttle any kind of mass public transport between the island and Zombieland in case of WROL.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:50 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:

You have almost 8 million people to convince.
They just need to do what's right for the environment and history. We should turn it back over to nature and native americans.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience