Trump's Positives So Far:

Martin Hash

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:27 pm

DBTrek wrote:I’ve seen homeless people espouse that many unique ideas while walking a city block. It’s being able to explain the crazy idea that separates the geniuses from the madmen.
Well, that could be it: no one can tell the geniuses from the madmen. (Hmmmm... I wonder which one I am? I wonder if there's any way to tell?)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Right?

Being able to understand the explanation only means you are either also a genius, or also a lunatic.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:36 pm

What is communication?

Crack that nut and you crack the madman/genius riddle.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:41 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
We are talking about states, not rural vs. urban.

That's exactly what accounts for the difference. Urban populations have many more people, who collectively pay more taxes than rural populations which have far fewer people. States without very large metropolitan areas don't pay as much federal taxes collectively as states who do possess such metropolitan areas.

You are essentially just saying, wah, my state has more people. Not fair!

It's ridiculous.
If only there was a way to measure the average income for an area and then compare those areas.....
If only those numbers weren't useless by themselves.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:41 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Right?

Being able to understand the explanation only means you are either also a genius, or also a lunatic.
I know you and LVH, and a few others follow me on the Inheritance Tax situation. The people who say they do not understand is not because it's not understandable but because they refuse to understand.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his [dynasty] depends upon his not understanding it." - Sinclair Lewis
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:41 pm

DBTrek wrote:What is communication?

Crack that nut and you crack the madman/genius riddle.
;)
Does it?

Or does it just allow you to sort the madmen into camps of shared delusions?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Right?

I know you and LVH, and a few others follow me on the Inheritance Tax situation. The people who say they do not understand is not because it's not understandable but because they refuse to understand.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his [dynasty] depends upon his not understanding it." - Sinclair Lewis
Fighting the Inheritance Tax is an important policy position for all of the temporarily embarrassed millionaires.

As a current millionaire, one might extend you a little credit for presenting an argument against self-interest, but that wold require being charitable to someone you disagree with on innernet, which is not how we do things.
HAIL!

-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Buzzwords and condescension aren’t arguments.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:52 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Fife wrote:MilSpecs is right. Taxation is theft.
I expect to pay more then someone who has less. I don't expect someone to raise my taxes and then claim I'm paying less.

I would be perfectly fine with a draconian overhauling of the tax code with everyone paying an indexed percentage over a basic COL number and no more wealthy states paying to cover other states. If your state can't afford to pay for basic services then the state needs to change its policies. That includes my state, the king of overspending.
Wealthy states don't pay for basic services in poorer states. NY has sky high taxes to pay for services in NY. No one on welfare in Texas is getting it paid for by NY. Stop with this stupid nonsense.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:53 pm

DBTrek wrote:Buzzwords and condescension aren’t arguments.
/shrug
That is true, but it is hard for me to grasp it when it isn't in meme form.

Please meme it for clarity.
HAIL!

-Hwen