Trump's Positives So Far:

DBTrek

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:08 pm

... orrrrrrr they can communicate their ideas clearly and defend them.

That would be my guess.
I ask you how you see the existence of a state as a one-sided, gender specific, surrender of “right to violence” and all that comes back is randomized words and hex characters.

If you can’t convey the ideas succinctly then you can’t convince others to share your view.
Last edited by DBTrek on Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Link
They're not online and long out of print. I can say that many have read my work and then flung it at their computer screens while yelling profanities.
I wrote the Hewlett Packard "Printer Configuration Technical Reference Manual" but I don't include it on my resume.
Congratulations. You are part of a small elite cadre: The Idiot Who Wrote the Manual. (as in "What idiot wrote this manual!?")

They will not remember your doctorates but they will never forget that they couldn't find the key combination to complete the crucial spreadsheet on the Friday night before a long holiday weekend. Our work here is done.
:royalty-queen:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:09 pm

DBTrek wrote:... orrrrrrr they can communicate their ideas clearly and defend them.

That would be my guess.
That too. They don't just ask people to read their books and appeal to authority, which is quite key.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:10 pm

DBTrek wrote:... orrrrrrr they can communicate their ideas clearly and defend them.

That would be my guess.
Yeah, books, podcasts, videos, quote pages, that's just not enough...
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:10 pm

Martin Hash wrote:

That would be my guess.
Try online debate, instead of asking everyone you are losing a debate to, to read your book or listen to your podcast.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Explain how government exists by males surrendering right to violence, but not females.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:13 pm

StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

That would be my guess.
Try online debate, instead of asking everyone you are losing a debate to, to read your book or listen to your podcast.
Dude, no one here will ever accept that we need Inheritance Taxes. That's what sets me apart as special. I'm a constituency of 1, and I like it. You, on the other hand, are using my forum to masturbate, but I don't care, I'm rich.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:15 pm

DBTrek wrote:Explain how government exists by males surrendering right to violence, but not females.
I have presented dozens, probably 100s, of very insightful, outside-the-box, you've never heard this take before, ideas & concepts. I keep thinking someone will notice?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:18 pm

I’ve seen homeless people espouse that many unique ideas while walking a city block. It’s being able to explain the crazy idea that separates the geniuses from the madmen.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:21 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
They're not online and long out of print. I can say that many have read my work and then flung it at their computer screens while yelling profanities.
I wrote the Hewlett Packard "Printer Configuration Technical Reference Manual" but I don't include it on my resume.
Congratulations. You are part of a small elite cadre: The Idiot Who Wrote the Manual. (as in "What idiot wrote this manual!?")

They will not remember your doctorates but they will never forget that they couldn't find the key combination to complete the crucial spreadsheet on the Friday night before a long holiday weekend. Our work here is done.
I also wrote all the manuals for my software. I didn't put my name on them for just that reason.