Trump's Positives So Far:

MilSpecs

Re: Trump's Positives So Far:

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Technically, I am a best-selling author.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:42 pm

You've convinced me that nothing will change the minds of uneducated people but being rich. I'm rich, you know?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:43 pm

MilSpecs wrote:Technically, I am a best-selling author.
Link

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:You've convinced me that nothing will change the minds of uneducated people but being rich. I'm rich, you know?
That doesn't work on me though, only the rubes. Being rich isn't a "get out of the argument for free" card either, around these parts. It will help you win elections to focus on how rich you are, but you aren't going to win arguments in this place by saying, "read my book, I'm rich".
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:45 pm

StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:You've convinced me that nothing will change the minds of uneducated people but being rich. I'm rich, you know?
That doesn't work on me though, only the rubes. Being rich isn't a get out of the argument free card either, around these parts.
Dude, you're just an anonymous guy with an opinion and an asshole.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:
That doesn't work on me though, only the rubes. Being rich isn't a get out of the argument free card either, around these parts.
Well if you want to lose an argument to an anonymous asshole by refusing to engage, because you're rich and therefore I should believe you without argument, then that's on you. You'd figure someone with as much expertise as yourself wouldn't be so lazy as to have "I'm a rich expert" as their only argument, but you'd figure wrong apparently.
*yip*

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Link
They're not online and long out of print. I can say that many have read my work and then flung it at their computer screens while yelling profanities.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:57 pm

StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:That doesn't work on me though, only the rubes. Being rich isn't a get out of the argument free card either, around these parts.
Well if you want to lose an argument to an anonymous asshole by refusing to engage, because you're rich and therefore I should believe you without argument, then that's on you.
***Strategic Insult debate on hold***

There's this weird thing I can't get a handle on. People like the Pauls have crazy ideas that aren't logically consistent but get followers. They've never done anything close to what I've done, nor been as insightful as me, but I got nadda? The only thing I can come up with is that they appeal to selfishness, and I'm a goddamn awesome simulation author who has to make 1,000,000 line programs run.

***Strategic Insult debate resumed***

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:59 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Link
They're not online and long out of print. I can say that many have read my work and then flung it at their computer screens while yelling profanities.
I wrote the Hewlett Packard "Printer Configuration Technical Reference Manual" but I don't include it on my resume.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Dude, you're just an anonymous guy with an opinion and an asshole.
Well if you want to lose an argument to an anonymous asshole by refusing to engage, because you're rich and therefore I should believe you without argument, then that's on you.
***Strategic Insult debate on hold***

There's this weird thing I can't get a handle on. People like the Pauls have crazy ideas that aren't logically consistent but get followers. They've never done anything close to what I've done, nor been as insightful as me, but I got nadda? The only thing I can come up with is that they appeal to selfishness, and I'm a goddamn awesome simulation author who has to make 1,000,000 line programs run.

***Strategic Insult debate resumed***
They appeal to college kids who smoke weed, and are quite good at it. They have a clearly defined base, you do not.
*yip*