No Business Taxes

MilSpecs

Re: No Business Taxes

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Nonprofits don't pay property tax, which means all property owners in a municipality have to make up the shortfall. The local pastor lives in a church owned house. Equivalent houses pay about $15000 a year in property taxes. He not only lives in a very expensive house and doesn't contribute his fair share like the rest of us, he has two kids in the public school, adding insult to injury. At least the museum doesn't add to our taxes (not that I think it should be exempt either).
:royalty-queen:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Yeah, we should just make sure that all charitable giving has to include the armies of bureaucrats and their bloated bennies. More money would go to the needy if only the government could intercept it first and take their cut.

clowns.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:27 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Yeah, we should just make sure that all charitable giving has to include the armies of bureaucrats and their bloated bennies. More money would go to the needy if only the government could intercept it first and take their cut.

clowns.
No, we should protect special interest groups from the yoke that the rest of us all share. We'll all pick up their slack, so that they can use their influence to fuck with our legal system, and tell us how wrong we are. I sure love hearing their brainwashed sycophants tell me about God's thoughts on every issue, and lobby the government for more gimmies. No problem, I'll just pay for it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:32 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Yeah, we should just make sure that all charitable giving has to include the armies of bureaucrats and their bloated bennies. More money would go to the needy if only the government could intercept it first and take their cut.

clowns.
No, we should protect special interest groups from the yoke that the rest of us all share. We'll all pick up their slack, so that they can use their influence to fuck with our legal system, and tell us how wrong we are. I sure love hearing their brainwashed sycophants tell me about God's thoughts on every issue, and lobby the government for more gimmies. No problem, I'll just pay for it.
Like you pay for it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

clowns.
Like you pay for it.
I file a 1040. I get W-2s. Yeah, I fuckin' pay for it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Like you pay for it.
I file a 1040. I get W-2s. Yeah, I fuckin' pay for it.
If you think that your piddly little contribution is covering the billions that are denied the bloated bureaucracy to instead go to charities, there's no hope for you.

But we already knew that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:17 pm

If we taxed charitable donations, men in particular would be dying in record numbers. Suicides would be even higher. Men would be driven to either starvation or crime in order to feed themselves in the aftermath of a divorce.

The welfare you pay for with your tax money mainly goes to single mothers and their children. Hence why inner city males have few good choices in life. So let's have more of that because atheists hate Christians. Great plan.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:18 pm

clowns.
Property taxes have nothing to do with charitable giving. It's the most egalitarian tax, and pays directly for services (garbage collection, roads, cops, firefighters, etc.).
:royalty-queen:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Charity.

Charitable home for the Poor.

Just a humble servant of the Lord.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:36 pm

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacie ... rring.html

When you admit you have no legitimate argument on the issue of income taxes, we can discuss property taxes (a separate issue).