Foreword

Martin Hash

Foreword

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:16 am

In writing this I am tempting the mob…

Our entertainment, our literature, philosophy, social morays, fables, homilies – all portray a life and a history that just is not real. We are taught a fantasy from childhood, and no matter how liberal of thought a person might consider themselves, when their foundational underpinnings are threatened they will respond aggressively to defend those cherished beliefs. I speak from experience.

There are others like me – people who have contemplated the human condition and its outward manifestations, and have come to the same conclusions. I have quoted them in these writings as examples that my thoughts are not unique to this place and time, plus it makes me feel not so alone. How can everyone else be crazy and I am the only one who is sane?

Succinctly put, we are the result of evolution, and nowhere in the evolutionary handbook will you find the word “fair.” Our bodies are the outcomes of evolution, why would we not think our minds are similarly created? What is good for a species survival physically is good for a species survival psychologically.

“Men don’t willingly accept the truth about human nature.” - political theorist Hans Morgenthau
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change