Marxism

Speaker to Animals

Re: Marxism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:53 am

You are flailing all over the place at this point.

Let Ben break it down for you.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:13 am

This basic difference between the French and the American revolution is correct.
The stepping stones from French revolution to Marxist revolution are accurate links.

Balancing Individual interests and Collective interests was accomplished more successfully under the American than the French experiment.

That being said the competing interests are still in balance...

As a society we can tip either way - towards collective interests at the expense of the individual or towards individual interests at the expense of the collective...

Steering in only one direction will lead to trouble.
Alternating between these principals based on the specific problem situation so as to maintain balance is how we might maintain social stability... and ultimately true justice.

Labelling one extreme as the problem i.e. Collective interests = Evil and Individual Liberty = Virtue leads to a good chance of missing the balance.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:23 am

You are still flailing all over the place. This entire social justice ideology was invented by marxists, as part of marxism (see Frankfurt School).

In any case, you can rename it whatever you want, and it's still a weaponized ideology that absolutely must confronted and destroyed.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You are still flailing all over the place. This entire social justice ideology was invented by marxists, as part of marxism (see Frankfurt School).

In any case, you can rename it whatever you want, and it's still a weaponized ideology that absolutely must confronted and destroyed.
Renaming it is paramount.

Marxism should be reserved for class struggle between working class and ownership class with state ownership of the means of production as the solution.

For our purposes "SJW" ideology covers the obsession with victimhood and the villainization of perceived oppressor groups leading to patronizing and counterproductive efforts to shelter and protect victim groups.

Even that term can be debated... but we all know what it means now... so I'm good with it.

If you say Cultural Marxism... I also now know what you mean... but as far as I'm concerned Cultural Marxism has very little to do with actual Marxism... That's just conflating two bogeymen... and sloppy rhetoric.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:58 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You are still flailing all over the place. This entire social justice ideology was invented by marxists, as part of marxism (see Frankfurt School).

Renaming it is paramount.

Marxism should be reserved for class struggle between working class and ownership class with state ownership of the means of production as the solution.

For our purposes "SJW" ideology covers the obsession with victimhood and the villainization of perceived oppressor groups leading to patronizing and counterproductive efforts to shelter and protect victim groups.

Even that term can be debated... but we all know what it means now... so I'm good with it.

Well, as I pointed out, you have to take it up with the marxists themselves who invented this weaponized ideology. Social justice literally is a marxist ideology. It was invented by marxists to create social breakdown that leads to a marxist uprising.

Secondly, a rose by any other name.. It doesn't matter what you call it. When I call it what it actually is -- marxism -- you know exactly what I am talking about. You trying to quibble over naming it doesn't change a damned thing about it.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:25 pm

No, I didn't know what you were talking about...

And now I do.

You weren't talking about Marxism... and you still aren't, but, at least I can now follow your rhetoric if I choose to.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:34 pm

Damn DrY, I can see now why you make the big bucks.. Excellent restraint in the face of accusations and flailing nonsense, like a judo master flipping some barroom brawler around the room. Cheers to you sir! (where is the goddamn drinking emoticon??)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:00 pm

DrYouth wrote:No, I didn't know what you were talking about...

And now I do.

You weren't talking about Marxism... and you still aren't, but, at least I can now follow your rhetoric if I choose to.

I am. This was literally a Marxist ideology created by the marxists of the Frankfurt School. You know this, yet you refuse to admit you are wrong because you have an emotional investment in at least part of this ideology.

And like I keep telling you, it does not matter what you choose to name it. You can name it Korean Happy Ending if you want, and the arguments against it remain. Changing the name of something does not alter it's substance.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote:No, I didn't know what you were talking about...

And now I do.

I am. This was literally a Marxist ideology created by the marxists of the Frankfurt School. You know this, yet you refuse to admit you are wrong because you have an emotional investment in at least part of this ideology.

And like I keep telling you, it does not matter what you choose to name it. You can name it Korean Happy Ending if you want, and the arguments against it remain. Changing the name of something does not alter it's substance.
He's got you pinned, just tap out.

You're using 'Marxism' to imply a whole other set of beliefs when you call it that - it's more than just a name, and to suggest otherwise is disingenuous at best. Worse, you consistently slide between Marxism and Communism in your rhetoric, as if they were the same thing.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0