Evolution vs. Eugenics

Martin Hash

Evolution vs. Eugenics

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:39 pm

People seem unable to differentiate between evolution vs. eugenics. Evolution requires some alteration to the gene pairs: stray cosmic ray, replication error, and even some Lamarckism. Enough of these genetic abnormalities & the new species won't be able to produce offspring with the original, and even if they do, it won't turn back into the original species. Eugenics, on-the-other-hand, is breeding dogs into things that look like different species but they are not: let them all cross-breed indiscriminately & they turn back into wolves. Wolves are smart, small dog breeds are not. In a Political Correctness society, it is impossible to publicly articulate that there might be dumb people due to long-term selective breeding.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Re: Evolution vs. Eugenics

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:43 pm

Speakers With Down Syndrome Go Before The United Nations: ‘We Are The Canary In The Eugenics Coal Mine’

I have been asked to tell you how to improve the lives of people with Down syndrome. The key is right there in my opening paragraph. It begins with "I am a man." See me as a human being, not a birth defect, not a syndrome. I don't need to be eradicated. I don't need to be cured. I need to be loved, valued, educated and, sometimes, helped.

Finally, we are the canary in the eugenics coal mine. Genomic research is not going to stop at screening for Down syndrome. We have an opportunity right now to slow down and think about the ethics of deciding that certain humans do not get a chance at life.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28916/sp ... frank-camp
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:18 pm

My favorite dogs are mutts tbh. They are usually smart. Idk, someday I'm going to pick one up from the pound. Maybe soon if this job goes well and circumstances arise so that I can care for a dog..... Man. I want a dog.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:07 pm

People suck at deciding the survival value of genes or mutations...

We tend to see gene variants as good or bad.

Nature runs much more complicated tests on the survival value of genes.

Many genes have survival value under certain circumstances that keep them in the gene pool... which can only be understood over millenia.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:19 pm

A Downs Syndrome guy, or somebody with Huntington’s can say what they want but that doesn’t override the parent’s rights. Unfortunately, that’s what he’s trying to do.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:A Downs Syndrome guy, or somebody with Huntington’s can say what they want but that doesn’t override the parent’s rights. Unfortunately, that’s what he’s trying to do.
Agree. The amount of precious time and resources spent raising a Downs kid should be spent raising healthy offspring. It's almost like there is a cult of the broken mentality that's prevalent these days. Like being a genetic dead end is the end all be all highest honor in God's green Earth.