Gun Control

Martin Hash

Gun Control

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 am

Half the nation LOVES their guns. It makes them feel empowered, and they take great pleasure from gun ownership. Yet there is a component of this nation that wants to take that sense of satisfaction and enjoyment away. These gun control people say THEY would feel better! Self-righteous twits blind to their own arrogant paternalism & hypocrisy.

What evidence is there that guns are not worth owning? Automobiles kill more people than guns by far but there are no calls for banning automobiles. After the Colorado theater massacre, gun sales in the area increased dramatically because people wanted guns to feel safer and more in control of their lives. Whether these new guns actually offer protection is less important - it is the sense of doing something to protect yourself and the feeling of security that is paramount.

I’m usually the 1st guy to reject conspiracy theories but the constant call for gun control from the Left may have a more sinister reason. The Left, especially the Progressive/Marxist thinkers, would like to impose their beliefs on everyone else. As long as citizens own guns, there will never be enough police to make the populace do something they do not want to do. Eliminating guns eliminates that problem. Otherwise, I see no rational reason for more gun control laws – simply enforce the ones we have now, and let people take comfort in their ownership.

p.s. I don’t own a gun and hope to never have to own a gun.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change