Female-Dominated Universities

Martin Hash

Female-Dominated Universities

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:53 am

Has anyone been following what's happening in Florida; the shutting down of DEI programs in female-dominated public universities? The board that is firing the presidents and provosts claim that these universities have a perverse incentive to fetishize Borderline Personality Disorder & Narcissism through emotional bullying via the use of magic words, making their students clinically mentally ill to increase their rank in the intersectionality matrix (Wokeness).
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Female-Dominated Universities

Post by C-Mag » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:13 pm

I don't know how we managed to turn over the controls of our society to mentally ill people, but we did.
And the mental illnesses are based on sex, sexual identity, and perversions. I don't know if there is a historical example of this.

SVB bank was run by women. Suise Bank, that is failing is run by a tranny, I think the same thing with the NY bank that is failing. The tranny luggage thief had a 400,000 gallon radioactive water spill in November, and the press hid it. Then there Buttplug with his incompetence in the DOT.

It appears to be an engineered destruction of our nation.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:41 pm

You’ll find FMWs behind all of these perversities, and you’ll find uncounted weak & cowardly men behind that.

I can understand though; how many older men don't want to blow-up their families, and how many younger men would do anything to have a family? Democracy kills.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:21 am

Democracy is Gang Rape
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience