A Conclusion

Haumana

Re: A Conclusion

Post by Haumana » Tue May 09, 2023 11:15 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 10:15 pm
Does being the Wysest Myn in the Wyrld require other people’s acknowledgment. How many? Do other people’s opinions matter?
If you are chasing fame it does. Otherwise what are you doing?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 10, 2023 6:02 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:15 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Does being the Wysest Myn in the Wyrld require other people’s acknowledgment. How many? Do other people’s opinions matter?
Could be a chicken or egg problem? I put my efforts into achieving the objective, thinking fame would take care of itself. The strategy might have worked decades ago back when I started but people’s values have dramatically changed, otherwise the West wouldn’t be falling apart. Luckily, failures are just as important as successes when it comes to wisdom. Wisdom doesn’t mean you’re always right; it just means you have more knowledge & experience to draw from. Politics would be the best use of wisdom, hence the quixotic quest for fame to get elected.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed May 10, 2023 8:59 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:02 am
Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Could be a chicken or egg problem? I put my efforts into achieving the objective, thinking fame would take care of itself. The strategy might have worked decades ago back when I started but people’s values have dramatically changed, otherwise the West wouldn’t be falling apart. Luckily, failures are just as important as successes when it comes to wisdom. Wisdom doesn’t mean you’re always right; it just means you have more knowledge & experience to draw from. Politics would be the best use of wisdom, hence the quixotic quest for fame to get elected.
Makes sense. Thanks for the insight.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun May 14, 2023 3:30 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 8:59 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 6:02 am
Haumana wrote:

Makes sense. Thanks for the insight.
It gets weird. There's a narrative emerging over the past 3 years that I must be a CIA plant or something because no one real could have done what I've done and been to all the places I've been. The reasoning is: if I was real, I'd be famous.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 14, 2023 3:53 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 3:30 pm
It gets weird. There's a narrative emerging over the past 3 years that I must be a CIA plant or something because no one real could have done what I've done and been to all the places I've been. The reasoning is: if I was real, I'd be famous.
Who is saying that you are a CIA plant? You didn't even go through the right universities/avenues that churn out those types of people.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun May 14, 2023 4:47 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 3:53 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 3:30 pm
Who is saying that you are a CIA plant? You didn't even go through the right universities/avenues that churn out those types of people.
I know. The 1st time I heard it was back a couple elections ago from a guy who kind of supported me. He told a guy who told me. The 2nd time was DBTrek who suggested I was a “glowie,” and listed what he thought were suspicious items, like I had a forum ready exactly when Dan closed his. I laughed it off. Then this election cycle, running for U.S. senate, somebody up in King county wrote in a comments section of a political website that I must be connected to the CIA. Just recently, somebody who read my new book jacket where I list my stuff, commented that I was a ghostwriter because I couldn’t be real.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 14, 2023 7:49 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 4:47 pm
I know. The 1st time I heard it was back a couple elections ago from a guy who kind of supported me. He told a guy who told me. The 2nd time was DBTrek who suggested I was a “glowie,” and listed what he thought were suspicious items, like I had a forum ready exactly when Dan closed his. I laughed it off. Then this election cycle, running for U.S. senate, somebody up in King county wrote in a comments section of a political website that I must be connected to the CIA. Just recently, somebody who read my new book jacket where I list my stuff, commented that I was a ghostwriter because I couldn’t be real.
Interesting to go back and read that thread. What a trip down memory lane! That was the beginning of the Hash forum Sixth Mass Extinction.

Monty is still wrong but I'll bet he's still convinced he was right.
commented that I was a ghostwriter because I couldn’t be real.
Sounds like that person doesn't even know what a ghostwriter is.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 14, 2023 8:15 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:49 pm
That was the beginning of the Hash forum Sixth Mass Extinction.
:lol: this is the cockroach of online forums.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 14, 2023 8:33 pm

This was a bit of kismet.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 14, 2023 8:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 8:15 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:49 pm
That was the beginning of the Hash forum Sixth Mass Extinction.
:lol: this is the cockroach of online forums.
I guess the 4 of us left posting here are the real roaches. :dance: