A Conclusion

Martin Hash

Re: A Conclusion

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:26 pm
I'm not being mean, I just have not seen the tangible evidence. Granted it's a pretty damn hard one to prove, or for you claims, disprove. There's a little genius in that on your part.
Goodness, man, I have a whole website explanation, Renaissance Myn. I even graded great Renaissance Myn throughout history and how I compare to them. There's also published magazine articles about it I wrote in the "Writing" section of this forum. (Proof of all my claims is in the "Personal" section of this forum: links to state licenses, photos, articles, videos, etc.)

Perhaps because I switched over from using the moniker "Renaissance Myn" to "Wysest Myn in the Wyrld" when I started my podcast seven years ago, you didn't realize I've been promoting it for decades? No traction b/c everyone thinks they could do what I did if they had the time, money, inclination & luck. The fact that no one ever has is ignored.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:56 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:51 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:26 pm
I'm not being mean, I just have not seen the tangible evidence. Granted it's a pretty damn hard one to prove, or for you claims, disprove. There's a little genius in that on your part.
Goodness, man, I have a whole website explanation, Renaissance Myn. I even graded great Renaissance Myn throughout history and how I compare to them. There's also published magazine articles about it I wrote in the "Writing" section of this forum. (Proof of all my claims is in the "Personal" section of this forum: links to state licenses, photos, articles, videos, etc.)

Perhaps because I switched over from using the moniker "Renaissance Myn" to "Wysest Myn in the Wyrld" when I started my podcast seven years ago, you didn't realize I've been promoting it for decades? No traction b/c everyone thinks they could do what I did if they had the time, money, inclination & luck. The fact that no one ever has is ignored.
Just clicked the link again, I've looked at it before, found this pretty quickly.
Measuring wisdom is a fool’s errand
You've done a lot of stuff, and that's good. I don't know how it makes you the wisest man in the world.
I can give specific instances the prevent you from that title, but I'm wise enough to know it's not going to change anything, but probably make you mad.

We are clearly not going to agree on this. And I'm happy to leave it at that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:04 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:53 pm

Being wysest doesn’t imply infallibility. Trump’s peccadilloes don’t prevent him from being the best.

Until someone specific is presented who beats me in the merits I laid out, I’m the wysest. I provide explanation & evidence; all it takes is a name that beats me and I’ll relinquish the title.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:05 pm

I readily admit that I’m NOT the most infallible Myn in the Wyrld.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:05 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:53 pm
Being wysest doesn’t imply infallibility. Trump’s peccadilloes don’t prevent him from being the best.

Until someone specific is presented who beats me in the merits I laid out, I’m the wysest. I provide explanation & evidence; all it takes is a name that beats me and I’ll relinquish the title.
Joe Rogan - 20+ hours a week talking to experts in all fields. Essentially accumulating knowledge and wisdom for 10 years.
Brett Weinstein - PhD in biology, Run out of Evergreen by SJW mob. Smartest guy I've listened to, predicted nearly every aspect of Covidianism.

That's off the top of my head.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:12 pm

PhD gives 2. Fame gives 1. Business acumen gives at least 2. Career gives 1. Civic gives 1. I don’t think Brett’s licensed but he’s recognized that’s 1. Rogan gets 2 in Sports. Brett gets 2 in Philosophy. Wealth gives 1. Married without kids is .5. Interviewing is an art so that’s 2.

So both combined are 15.5. Let’s say I missed some so 16-18 for the combined score of two exceptional guys. I have 32.

Who here hasn’t listened to 1000s if not 10,000s of hours of podcasts from experts across all fields?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 pm

I agree that listening to podcasts is entertaining & provides perspective but as a guy who listens to podcasts every day, who has a podcast, it’s not the equivalent of an education nor experience.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 pm
I agree that listening to podcasts is entertaining & provides perspective but as a guy who listens to podcasts every day, who has a podcast, it’s not the equivalent of an education nor experience.
You could look to classical education as a model for it. Essentially, all education involved listening to reasoned debate/discussion, before the industrial age and standardized testing.

Your points system seems biased toward credentialism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:22 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:46 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 pm
You could look to classical education as a model for it. Essentially, all education involved listening to reasoned debate/discussion, before the industrial age and standardized testing.
I certainly enjoy it but it’s no where near the difficulty of completing a STEM degree, let alone an advanced STEM degree. Podcasts are a lot like classroom lessons which I almost entirely bypass.
Your points system seems biased toward credentialism.
Quantification is fundamental to objectivity.