A Conclusion

Martin Hash

A Conclusion

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:17 pm

The world is getting fucking crazy. I'd like to help but all my efforts are in vain. I've come to the conclusion that the people who frequent this forum accept that I'm probably the wysest myn in the wyrld but it doesn't affect their lives in the slightest so we hang around together to give each other encouragement & insights but that's all we can do. What a weird time to be alive?

I'm still doing stories, podcasts, etc., but I get no traction. However, my videos of 60-year old diary one-panel dirty cartoons are getting 1000s of views on YouTube. What degenerate times we live in.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: A Conclusion

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:37 pm

The world is crazy Marty. I don't know what the percent of NPCs in this country is, I'll link a video below that estimates it at 70%, and that may be fairly close.

I don't believe you're the wisest man in the world. For one, you don't see the positive results of what people like us have been doing to quietly combat the crazy. I see you as stuck only seeing more crazy constantly around you and not seeing the wider scope of things. Look at the radical shift in attitudes about immense topics over the last 18 months. 18 months ago COVID shots were all the rage, masks were in, the Trump insurrection was a real attempt to overthrow democracy in many eyes, Twitter was firmly in lock step with the Elites. Now look at us. The reputation of the WEF has been utterly destroyed. Even support for Ukraine is slipping through their fingers quickly.

This is 5G Warfare, and we are warriors fighting a virtual war.
warfare that is conducted primarily through non-kinetic military action, such as social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks, along with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and fully autonomous systems. Fifth generation warfare has been described by Daniel Abbot as a war of "information and perception"
Look at the fits Tucker Carlson has given them over J6, one man is destroying the narrative. I'll bet there's Anons that convinced Tucker over time that the govt narrative was BS. There's Anons who influenced Elon Musk that Twitter should be bought. This is a we war, not a me war, and its about a slow burn, slogging through, waking people up one person at a time.
we hang around together to give each other encouragement & insights
This is far more important than you realize, that's why deplatforming is such a big issue. We are on giant organism, ever growing like the world gigantic lichen colonies or Aspen groves, all are intertwined at some point, relying on each other in this biomass, roots connected somehow.

Here's a perfect example, remember Scary Poppins the 'Disinformation Expert' that was going to be regulating your speech, she was destroyed inside of a week by Anons like you and I laughing at her, passing around memes and discrediting her. The Elites wanted us under her thumb by now, and she's unemployed. There was not one important leader that did shit to stop her, the Anons derailed the entire thing by simply hanging around and encouraging each other.

Embrace the power of Anon. Be an average dog faced soldier on the line of 5G warfare.

Personally, I don't think you want to be famous. I believe you want to be recognized and valued for your talents. Unfortunately, our world looks past the value of talented white men who keep things running and preserve society. 70 years ago, we would have been highly valued, but during the 60s they trashed old white men and rejected that respect. It will come back eventually. But not soon. We have many more battles to win before we can live in a world that values us.

To the digital Trenches! We'll fight to the last Anon.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WWlyT3xJa66T/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:37 am

I’m good at boiling situations down to their essence. In my personal frame, after all the “wins” that you mention, none of my ex-friends have changed their NPCness. I’ll change my mind when that changes.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:40 am

As far as wisest man… Who do you think is and how did you measure it?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:40 am
History and mythology tell us its probably some dude living quietly in a rural setting who takes in information without getting distracted with others opinions or the luxuries of the world.

Throughout cultures the wise live this way, to gain his insights you have to go seek him out.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:37 am
I’m good at boiling situations down to their essence. In my personal frame, after all the “wins” that you mention, none of my ex-friends have changed their NPCness. I’ll change my mind when that changes.

You are good at that, dont get me wrong, you have plenty of wisdom to share.

As far as your friends, you cant convince them, only give them the information and some tools to use logic.

Just like you had to self discover the shamdemic and other events, they too must.

It's a lot easier for us, we are blessed with gifts they are not. Deal with them as children who cant understand or won't
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:20 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:50 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:40 am
History and mythology tell us its probably some dude living quietly in a rural setting who takes in information without getting distracted with others opinions or the luxuries of the world.

Throughout cultures the wise live this way, to gain his insights you have to go seek him out.
I’ve quantified wisdom to be breath & depth of knowledge, experience & self-awareness, so it should be measurable from the outside. A shaman in a cave can have wisdom but there’s no chance that he’s the wisest. Would you accept his wisdom on questions involving medicine, law, engineering or finances?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:01 pm

Knowledge <> Wisdom.

See: the current state of our ‘intellectual elite’.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:20 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:01 pm
Knowledge <> Wisdom.

True, that's only one part. Wisdom is about breath & depth. Asking an expert has almost nothing to do with wisdom.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:30 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:20 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:01 pm
Knowledge <> Wisdom.

True, that's only one part. Wisdom is about breath & depth. Asking an expert has almost nothing to do with wisdom.
Wisdom is applied knowledge of a different sort. Knowledge of human nature, and the flow of life. Far more valuable than facts/figures.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0