5th Column

Martin Hash

5th Column

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:17 am

I formulated my theory of FMWs (Feminists, Minorities & Weirdos) being the enemy a couple years ago. At the time, whenever I posited it, I got gaslighted and insulted. Since censorship works against me when I try to post on social media, I started censoring too, Blocking people who always were rude and unreasonable: always repeating talking points, name-calling, endlessly repeating the same thing: people who seemed impervious to logic and even facts? It turned out, I didn't have to Block very many for a normal debate to occur. It got me thinking about 5th-columners, maybe even bots? People who are ostensibly posting in good faith but are actually disingenuous to the point of obfuscating the issue entirely, intentionally so. We know that "glowies" (federal agents instigating false flag operations via dupes) exist but it could be much larger than that, and over a much longer time. How many of the people who act irrational, mentally ill even, are plants to distract the rest of us from discussing the truth? It would explain a lot.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Re: 5th Column

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:33 am

Well that’s certainly the case in media.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0