Why Feminists Don’t Like MGTOW

Martin Hash

Why Feminists Don’t Like MGTOW

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:04 pm

Men raised in an environment of meritocracy can’t understand why feminists won’t let them withdraw: MGTOW stands for Men Going Their Own Way. It’s b/c feminists are egalitarians, the basis of Marxism, whose central tenet is: from each according to their ability to each according to their need. That 1st part of the phrase is the problem: feminists believe men OWE them due to their ability. That’s why Communist nations don’t allow their citizens to leave: not b/c the lower half who benefit would go, but b/c those who will be rewarded for their superior talent would.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Re: Why Feminists Don’t Like MGTOW

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:24 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:04 pm
Men raised in an environment of meritocracy can’t understand why feminists won’t let them withdraw: MGTOW stands for Men Going Their Own Way. It’s b/c feminists are egalitarians, the basis of Marxism, whose central tenet is: from each according to their ability to each according to their need. That 1st part of the phrase is the problem: feminists believe men OWE them due to their ability. That’s why Communist nations don’t allow their citizens to leave: not b/c the lower half who benefit would go, but b/c those who will be rewarded for their superior talent would.
HA! Wife and I just had this discussion last night. She is feeling the effects of her not having a business (Hair stylist) and me being the sole provider. Even though it was me that had the steady paycheck job and credit that got us going from the start and she was always the extra off the books cash type operation. (A boon for sure but not much in the paper world.) She always thought herself "independent" even though she has proclivities toward motherhood and nesting type home life. But I knew otherwise and this was always the arrangement from the start for me. Now starts the process of reassurance that I have zero ill wills towards our roles because she seems to. I did let her know that all of those feels have nothing to do with me and if she didn't like it then she has to change something. A bitter pill, I guess.

Migtow is the best thing for men to do right now.

Super computer already did the calculations. Don't play.