It Already Happened

Martin Hash

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:11 am

If fantasy must be supported by an ideology, it sure complicates it. The idea that there must be a scapegoat for large society to exist, just to weave Jesus into the narrative, is contortion.

Of course there are scapegoats, and finding a common enemy does turn people into allies, but neither is a requirement. Societies act as they do because of the male dominance hierarchy combined with culture, custom & tradition; and people act as they do because of FEAR: fear, envy, anger & resentment.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:52 am

the real danger is if it completely overruns America like it has overrun Canada

there's not even much strife about it here, there's not even much resistance

they have brainwashed the whole country for all intents & purposes

people run around thinking they are doing the Lord's work, by spreading godless Communism everywhere

Whore of Babylon, that's what that means, thinking you are doing God's work, by selling tickets to Heaven

it's like you can go to church here, and even they are talking about "Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Whiteness"

I was never churchy to start off with, but even down at the church here, there is no escape from it
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:59 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:26 am
Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:55 pm
Once you figure out what René Girard meant with mimetic desire, scapegoating and the impact of the sacrifice of Christ, everything starts to make sense.

After women's "liberation" striped them of their former place in society, they needed something new to desire. So they naturally started to mimic male desires. It was right there before their eyes. Same thing with every new group we let into the fold. The descendants of slavery, homos, immigrants and what have you. Mimetic desire. They now all desire what the white straight male desire. So they need to ramp up the scapegoating.

So we get Gamergate, Me Too, CRT and BLM. All designed to scapegoat the white straight male. The preferred method of scapegoating is cancel culture.

Trump is a Scapegoat. Everything bad thing in our times is attached to him, and the pagan lynch mob tries to ostracize him from the culture.

Christ is our salvation. We must not let the pagan mob prevail.

Pastor Jeremy Duncan of Commons Church in Calgary

not saying he's a bad man, but he's a typically naive Canadian

about the the burning of the churches he said "the frustration is understandable" which is the Woke line

it's a Communist takeover, but he can't see it, or doesn't want to

the flood has already happened here in Canada, Woke has taken over every institution, including churches

this is why I'm not churchy, I'm too conservative for left wing Canadian church

the Commons Church is like a Hipster Millennial church

they use terms like "whiteness", and as soon as I hear that, my Commie Warning Light starts flashing red

multiple generations have been brainwashed by the commies here, so Woke has even overrun the churches
I don't know who that dude is or what he does. I've never seen him before. It was just the best quick introduction to Girard I could find.

This forum...

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:02 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:59 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Hastur wrote:
Once you figure out what René Girard meant with mimetic desire, scapegoating and the impact of the sacrifice of Christ, everything starts to make sense.

After women's "liberation" striped them of their former place in society, they needed something new to desire. So they naturally started to mimic male desires. It was right there before their eyes. Same thing with every new group we let into the fold. The descendants of slavery, homos, immigrants and what have you. Mimetic desire. They now all desire what the white straight male desire. So they need to ramp up the scapegoating.

So we get Gamergate, Me Too, CRT and BLM. All designed to scapegoat the white straight male. The preferred method of scapegoating is cancel culture.

Trump is a Scapegoat. Everything bad thing in our times is attached to him, and the pagan lynch mob tries to ostracize him from the culture.

about the the burning of the churches he said "the frustration is understandable" which is the Woke line

the flood has already happened here in Canada, Woke has taken over every institution, including churches

they use terms like "whiteness", and as soon as I hear that, my Commie Warning Light starts flashing red

multiple generations have been brainwashed by the commies here, so Woke has even overrun the churches
I don't know who that dude is or what he does. I've never seen him before. It was just the best quick introduction to Girard I could find.

This forum...
I have no quarrel, I just know who he is and it's not my brand of Christianity

this is why I am not churchy, I am a Protestant in the classical sense, House of Orange

the churches here in Canada are succumbing to a new leftist brand of Popery
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:17 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:02 am
Hastur wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

This forum...

this is why I am not churchy, I am a Protestant in the classical sense, House of Orange

He did talk about the Leafs in one of the videos, so I guess it's no surprise you know about him. Girard wasn't much of a Christian either at first, and his philosophy is not of any specific church.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:18 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:17 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:02 am
Hastur wrote:

This forum...

He did talk about the Leafs in one of the videos, so I guess it's no surprise you know about him. Girard wasn't much of a Christian either at first, and his philosophy is not of any specific church.
like I say, I don't see him as a bad actor by nature, he's just naive, being led astray

it's all encompassing here in Canada, he can't even see that it is Communism bearing down on him
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:08 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:04 am
Hastur wrote:

Have you checked out David Gornoski yet?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJueQt ... YDy2U7tfbQ

His interview with JBP was good, lots of Girard talk right off the bat.

https://fee.org/articles/christ-versus- ... -peterson/

In the Gospels, as René Girard helps us see, we have the inauguration of a personhood revolution in which every human being is made to be a sacred temple deserving of love and respect. In the Gospel accounts of his passion, Jesus wrestles the camera of mythic history away from the persecuting collective always searching for a scapegoat and undresses the crowd of all its power. It is not the gods or, in our modern case, ideology, that demands coercion and violence but petty, crowd-possessed people blinded by fear and envy.
I saw that it came out and then forgot about it. I will download and listen now.

Picked up Girard from the discussions between Andrew Sweeny (another Canadian) and Alexander Bard.
https://www.youtube.com/user/andrewsweenymusic/featured

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:26 pm

Ya know, I think we’ve been reading this all wrong. Black people are the nicest humans ever. They just burned down 3 cities to remind us how good we’ve got it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0