It Already Happened

User avatar
Haumana
Trek
Posts: 2899
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:32 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:20 am
you make your own luck, when you allow yourself to succumb to the Prince of Peace

even if you don't believe in a literal God, it is evolutionary biology

male dominance hierarchies

if a man cannot climb that hierarchy by doing good, then he will try to climb it by doing evil

if a man cannot be redeemed, if a man cannot have atonement, then he will make war of self annihilation

death before dishonour
It is a paradox. Only dead fish go with the flow but there is something to succumbing to the process. That is why I really don't fear what is next. Bring it on. "If there is a problem, yo I'll solve it"

Chicks need Dudes.

Joseph Campbell articulated well about this subject.

User avatar
Haumana
Trek
Posts: 2899
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:40 am



Infantile ego meets alpha male apex predator is a problem, no?

Smitty-48
Speaker
Posts: 34120
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:41 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:32 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:20 am
you make your own luck, when you allow yourself to succumb to the Prince of Peace

even if you don't believe in a literal God, it is evolutionary biology

male dominance hierarchies

if a man cannot climb that hierarchy by doing good, then he will try to climb it by doing evil

if a man cannot be redeemed, if a man cannot have atonement, then he will make war of self annihilation

death before dishonour
It is a paradox. Only dead fish go with the flow but there is something to succumbing to the process. That is why I really don't fear what is next. Bring it on. "If there is a problem, yo I'll solve it"

Chicks need Dudes.

Joseph Campbell articulated well about this subject.
Satan is an Archangel, terrible, yet beautiful

he easily leads women astray

it is only the light inside men of honour & right, which can pull them away
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48
Speaker
Posts: 34120
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:48 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:40 am

Infantile ego meets alpha male apex predator is a problem, no?
I cannot judge, because I am not a father

I knew the Devil had a grip of me, so I chose not to pass that on to another boy

by the time I came to Jesus, I was too old to be a father

all that matters is that I saw the light in time, I am a soul making machine, born to die, then go to another place

I defend the light against the forces of darkness, so better men than me can raise their sons right
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
Haumana
Trek
Posts: 2899
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:50 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:41 am

Satan is an Archangel, terrible, yet beautiful

he easily leads women astray

it is only the light inside men of honour & right, which can pull them away
That has to do with my 10 years late comment. I actually coupled with one who was behind the curve because I could see where this was all going. Contemporary people were already compromised. I am going on 30 years of coupledom now.

User avatar
Haumana
Trek
Posts: 2899
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:48 am

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:52 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:48 am
I cannot judge, because I am not a father

I knew the Devil had a grip of me, so I chose not to pass that on to another boy

by the time I came to Jesus, I was too old to be a father

all that matters is that I saw the light in time, I am a soul making machine, born to die, then go to another place

I defend the light against the forces of darkness, so better men than me can raise their sons right
Fair enough. Thanks for the knowledge. I have some catching up to do, as always.

Smitty-48
Speaker
Posts: 34120
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:09 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:52 am
Thanks for the knowledge
don't thank me

that light you see, drawing you towards me

that's not me, that is He, Jesus Christ, the Mountain standing, right behind me

Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
Hastur
Smitty
Posts: 5116
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:43 am
Location: suiþiuþu

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:55 pm

Once you figure out what René Girard meant with mimetic desire, scapegoating and the impact of the sacrifice of Christ, everything starts to make sense.

After women's "liberation" striped them of their former place in society, they needed something new to desire. So they naturally started to mimic male desires. It was right there before their eyes. Same thing with every new group we let into the fold. The descendants of slavery, homos, immigrants and what have you. Mimetic desire. They now all desire what the white straight male desire. So they need to ramp up the scapegoating.

So we get Gamergate, Me Too, CRT and BLM. All designed to scapegoat the white straight male. The preferred method of scapegoating is cancel culture.

Trump is a Scapegoat. Everything bad thing in our times is attached to him, and the pagan lynch mob tries to ostracize him from the culture.

Christ is our salvation. We must not let the pagan mob prevail.







Image

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Smitty-48
Speaker
Posts: 34120
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 am

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:26 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:55 pm
Once you figure out what René Girard meant with mimetic desire, scapegoating and the impact of the sacrifice of Christ, everything starts to make sense.

After women's "liberation" striped them of their former place in society, they needed something new to desire. So they naturally started to mimic male desires. It was right there before their eyes. Same thing with every new group we let into the fold. The descendants of slavery, homos, immigrants and what have you. Mimetic desire. They now all desire what the white straight male desire. So they need to ramp up the scapegoating.

So we get Gamergate, Me Too, CRT and BLM. All designed to scapegoat the white straight male. The preferred method of scapegoating is cancel culture.

Trump is a Scapegoat. Everything bad thing in our times is attached to him, and the pagan lynch mob tries to ostracize him from the culture.

Christ is our salvation. We must not let the pagan mob prevail.







Pastor Jeremy Duncan of Commons Church in Calgary

not saying he's a bad man, but he's a typically naive Canadian

about the the burning of the churches he said "the frustration is understandable" which is the Woke line

it's a Communist takeover, but he can't see it, or doesn't want to

the flood has already happened here in Canada, Woke has taken over every institution, including churches

this is why I'm not churchy, I'm too conservative for left wing Canadian church

the Commons Church is like a Hipster Millennial church

they use terms like "whiteness", and as soon as I hear that, my Commie Warning Light starts flashing red

multiple generations have been brainwashed by the commies here, so Woke has even overrun the churches
Nec Aspera Terrent

User avatar
Fife
Nuke
Posts: 15112
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:47 am

Re: It Already Happened

Post by Fife » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:04 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:55 pm
Once you figure out what René Girard meant with mimetic desire, scapegoating and the impact of the sacrifice of Christ, everything starts to make sense.

After women's "liberation" striped them of their former place in society, they needed something new to desire. So they naturally started to mimic male desires. It was right there before their eyes. Same thing with every new group we let into the fold. The descendants of slavery, homos, immigrants and what have you. Mimetic desire. They now all desire what the white straight male desire. So they need to ramp up the scapegoating.

So we get Gamergate, Me Too, CRT and BLM. All designed to scapegoat the white straight male. The preferred method of scapegoating is cancel culture.

Trump is a Scapegoat. Everything bad thing in our times is attached to him, and the pagan lynch mob tries to ostracize him from the culture.

Christ is our salvation. We must not let the pagan mob prevail.

Have you checked out David Gornoski yet?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJueQt ... YDy2U7tfbQ

His interview with JBP was good, lots of Girard talk right off the bat.

https://fee.org/articles/christ-versus- ... -peterson/


In the Gospels, as René Girard helps us see, we have the inauguration of a personhood revolution in which every human being is made to be a sacred temple deserving of love and respect. In the Gospel accounts of his passion, Jesus wrestles the camera of mythic history away from the persecuting collective always searching for a scapegoat and undresses the crowd of all its power. It is not the gods or, in our modern case, ideology, that demands coercion and violence but petty, crowd-possessed people blinded by fear and envy.