Suffering Fools

Martin Hash

Suffering Fools

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:12 am

I have been a political candidate for various offices, placing as high as 2nd for state House and 3rd for U.S. House. There’s little chance I’ll ever win but I’m tired of suffering the fools who can. It’s not just politicians, fools are everywhere, and they’re always in the way of competent people. Sometimes they get there through nepotism, sometimes it’s affirmative action, often it’s momentum, but mostly it’s just because everyone else is a fool from everyone else’s perspective; it’s foolish to think otherwise.

Knowing that virtually everyone you deal with is a fool, you’ve got to suspect that you too are a fool, and you wouldn’t be wrong. You can only make decisions from the limited amount of knowledge & experience you possess, and through the lens of your own immaturity; how can that possibly turn out well for the average individual? There are people you read about that don’t seem foolish: Elon Musk for example; until you think about it: that guy wants to change how cars are defined, dig a tunnel from San Francisco to L.A., and land on Mars. What a lot of foolishness...
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: Suffering Fools

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:42 pm

You can see how they gain Mr. T's pity.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"