Anarchists Are Fascists

Martin Hash

Anarchists Are Fascists

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:24 pm

The whole idea of anarchy is so fundamentally flawed that I can never even have a debate about it because those on the anarchy side believe they live in some kind of fantasy world, and ignore any mention that bad people are just good people without police. As the drift toward Communism has gotten more pronounced, the backlash has emboldened the anarchists, and some, like Michael Malice, are starting to get famous. I tried listening to Malice’s podcast but again, I couldn’t get past the basic flaw; I just figured anarchists have holes in their brain where logic used to be, but I hung in there because Michael doesn’t seem concerned that the first time the lights go out, and the cops ain’t showing up, I and my well-armed cousins are going to show up at his house to kill him, rape his wife, and eat his kids. But now I know why he’s not concerned: it’s not all authority Michael Malice rejects, just government authority: he’s still all about private-elites using their authoritarian power to protect him; and it’s apparently the way all anarchists feel. In essence, calling yourself an anarchist is just a sneaky way saying you’re a Fascist.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: Anarchists Are Fascists

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:30 pm

... or, could be that some folks simply can't grasp the concept, because they're utter sociopaths without government guidance restricting their base urges.

And the fact that anarchist societies have existed and flourished, in spite of sociopaths, is totally lost on them. The fact that non-coercive communities have dealt with the violent sociopaths among them more efficiently and easily than any bureaucracy, also lost on them.

/shurg
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:36 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:30 pm
... or, could be that some folks simply can't grasp the concept, because they're utter sociopaths without government guidance restricting their base urges.

And the fact that anarchist societies have existed and flourished, in spite of sociopaths, is totally lost on them. The fact that non-coercive communities have dealt with the violent sociopaths among them more efficiently and easily than any bureaucracy, also lost on them.

/shurg
Do you have any experience from which you speak? Start in Africa. Then tell me about the 'Stans. Then China. Peru's good too. 115 countries, lived 5 years overseas, and I never once passed through an anarchist society. Lot's of sociopaths though. Maybe it's like Shangri-La?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:41 pm

But like I said, by relying of Fascism, the protection problem is taken care of.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:44 pm

Pirate society never existed because Martin Hash the pirate said "Fuck the rest of y'all, I'm taking all the loot and raping everything".
They just made that part of history up.

Same with the Apaches, Zomia, Southeast Asian highlands, Republic of Cospaia, The Diggers, Libertatia, Neutral Moresnet,
Kowloon Walled City, Drop City, Comunidades de Población en Resistencia, FARC rebels, every Mafia, every street gang, every homeless encampment, etc, etc.

Doesn't exist, because one guy on the internet can't conceive of it.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:49 pm

I enjoy hearing people make the case for Anarchy, it's a helluva lot better than listening to Libertarians.

I completely reject the idea that we are all Filthy Collectivists, and must choose Commies or Nazis. So that leaves a lot of territory for me to explore.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:53 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:44 pm
Pirate society never existed because Martin Hash the pirate said "Fuck the rest of y'all, I'm taking all the loot and raping everything".
They just made that part of history up.

Same with the Apaches, Zomia, Southeast Asian highlands, Republic of Cospaia, The Diggers, Libertatia, Neutral Moresnet,
Kowloon Walled City, Drop City, Comunidades de Población en Resistencia, FARC rebels, every Mafia, every street gang, every homeless encampment, etc, etc.

Doesn't exist, because one guy on the internet can't conceive of it.
:lol:
All Fascists

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:55 pm

Fascism is authoritarianism by private-elites

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:49 pm
I enjoy hearing people make the case for Anarchy, it's a helluva lot better than listening to Libertarians.

I completely reject the idea that we are all Filthy Collectivists, and must choose Commies or Nazis. So that leaves a lot of territory for me to explore.
Your options only seem limited because you support aristocracy. When your number one goal is dynastic creation, that doesn’t leave a lot of room.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:59 pm

We live a very significant portion of our lives in a condition of anarchy, even here in the post-republic disaster that the federal state of D.C. has become. That's saying something pretty cool if you think about it.

This very forum is the dictionary definition of anarchy. We don't have any rulers who control our conduct or settle our disputes. We have a landlord, as we all do when venturing off of our private property or the (ugh) "commons." Martin has absolute control over who is present on his property and has the right to kick out anyone who is not welcome for any reason, or for no reason. He also owns the content once it is posted and can remove any or all parts of any post he wishes to. But he has no power of prior restraint or to make any of us do anything we do not want to do, other than leave. If he wanted to charge a license fee to use this forum, he certainly could. Any customers willing to pay would then enjoy some level of contractual rights to do x,y, or z. This is exactly as it should be.

Now that example carries over to much of how we live our everyday lives. The question finally becomes whether the state (assuming arguendo that it actually exists) is either better at providing or has the right to provide any service to citizens, i.e., the "customers." Also, political philosophies should have peace and human prosperity as a central feature, IMNSHO.

Anarchy, as a political philosophy, takes the question of the legitimacy and/or necessity of the state to its logical conclusion. It is not utopian IMNSHO, and private property and cooperative association absolutely require hierarchies of all kinds. They are, however, voluntary hierarchies.
Last edited by Fife on Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.