Equity

Martin Hash

Equity

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 am

Equity, also known as equal-pay-for-equal work, hides in the sheep’s clothing of same-pay-for-same-work but is decidedly more insidious and certainly more hypocritical. Equity is the idea that nurses are equal to engineers and should be paid the same. Equity falls under the egalitarian umbrella: that effort, not outcome, should dictate reward; and that fairness requires giving special consideration to the unfortunate. You can tell how hypocritical these people are because they never argue that pizza delivery drivers: who work just as long as nurses, try just as hard as nurses, and certainly have been unfortunate considering what they do for a living; are equal to nurses and should get paid the same. Apparently, equity only works in the up direction.

People who espouse egalitarian ideas, the basis of Marxism, for their own selfish interests don’t even understand their ideology, or perhaps their envy & greed overwhelms their logic, if they even have any, because there are no some-people-are-worth-more-than-others in an egalitarian society. To remain consistent with egalitarian ideals, where everything is equal, everyone’s pay should be equal, even those who don’t work.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: Equity

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:06 am

You could also start with - they don't understand economics whatsoever.
They easily believe you could just liquidate the "greedy rich" and solve any economic problem.

Your pay seem too low? - Fucking CEOs are raping you. Liquidate them.
You can't find a job? - Fucking greedy CEOs sent all the jobs to China. Liquidate them.
The price of anything went up? - Fucking CEOs are raping you. Liquidate them.
Housing shortage? - Fucking CEOs bought all the housing and became slum lords. Liquidate them.

Their entire economic understanding can be boiled down to "Rich people took my fair share", which leads to every one of their economic solutions being some variation of "Take the shit that we are entitled to back from the rich".

These. People. Are. Stupid.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:57 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:06 am
They easily believe you could just liquidate the "greedy rich" and solve any economic problem.

You can't find a job? - Fucking greedy CEOs sent all the jobs to China. Liquidate them.
Housing shortage? - Fucking CEOs bought all the housing and became slum lords. Liquidate them.

Their entire economic understanding can be boiled down to "Rich people took my fair share", which leads to every one of their economic solutions being some variation of "Take the shit that we are entitled to back from the rich".

Not all of them, some of them understand a fast way to break a capitalist country is to break the economy. Economy fails, government fails, and the path to Utopia is made cleared.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:04 pm

“Utopia” for them is not feeling inferior or intimidated; it’s total selfishness masquerading as altruism.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:51 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:06 am

I wouldn’t necessarily disagree with those views, though I’d replace ‘CEOs’ with ‘Corporations’.
The rich have absurdly overplayed their hand, and collapse or revolution is inevitable.

The Stupid part is when that hatred is extended to the middle class.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:35 pm

As per previous Communist uprisings, The Rich will get off relatively unscathed, but the kulaks (middle class) will be entirely destroyed. There’s no hate like hate towards people you know because it makes the inferiority complex personal.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:00 pm

Education Department will cancel student debt for more than 320,000 borrowers

The U.S. Department of Education announced on Thursday that it will cancel $5.8 billion in student debt for over 320,000 borrowers.

The debt forgiveness, which will go to borrowers with a total and permanent disability, will be automatically granted using data already available to the Social Security Administration.

Borrowers will begin to see the relief in September....

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/19/educati ... wers-.html
So ... you're expecting me to believe that a nation of 315 million, has educated 320,000 permanently disabled people, to the tune of $5.8billion USD?

File that under 'N', for 'Numbers that look like bullshit from the get-go".

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:31 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:00 pm
Education Department will cancel student debt for more than 320,000 borrowers

The U.S. Department of Education announced on Thursday that it will cancel $5.8 billion in student debt for over 320,000 borrowers.

The debt forgiveness, which will go to borrowers with a total and permanent disability, will be automatically granted using data already available to the Social Security Administration.

Borrowers will begin to see the relief in September....

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/19/educati ... wers-.html
So ... you're expecting me to believe that a nation of 315 million, has educated 320,000 permanently disabled people, to the tune of $5.8billion USD?

File that under 'N', for 'Numbers that look like bullshit from the get-go".
:roll: my government
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:35 pm

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:07 pm

To be fair, I have equity in my home.
:twisted: