Inferiority Complex

Smitty-48

Re: Inferiority Complex

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:10 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:08 pm
My favorite sporting event is alligator wrestling, as practiced at Gatorland in Orlando, FL.
I enjoyed the gator tails at the bar in St. Augustine

I guess I just have too much of a superiority complex to let the self imposed losers crimp my style

it simply comes down to how much effort we the winners will expend to try to save them from themselves
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:16 pm

"To fix the world, I need to be Czar with a guillotine at the ready." - me
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:21 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:16 pm
"To fix the world, I need to be Czar with a guillotine at the ready." - me
I am not the messiah, it is not my role to fix the world

I just save myself, then another, then another, one at a time
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:25 pm

I’m taking my Inferiority Complex thesis out for a spin on FB and it’s doing great so far. I think this is an original idea I can add to my “Philosophy” book. (Assist to Smitty for keeping my thoughts jumping around into new configurations.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:32 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:25 pm
I’m taking my Inferiority Complex thesis out for a spin on FB and it’s doing great so far. I think this is an original idea I can add to my “Philosophy” book. (Assist to Smitty for keeping my thoughts jumping around into new configurations.)
I simply suppose that it's all relative

my superiority complex is a product of my victory conditions

when I look back on my life from middle age, the question is did I get everything I ever wanted ?

from where I started, did I make things how I wanted them, did I self actualize ?

the answer is yes, so I feel like a winner

when I look around at all these self imposed losers, they are only losers by their own assertion

that makes me superior by default, because I feel like I won, I made it to where I wanted to go

they apparently feel like they've lost, but they are ones defining those terms

you can't save people from themselves, they wallow in misery of their own free will

they can hate me for being beautiful as they like, but I just roll on without them, they don't crimp my style

I don't feel like it is on me to save them from themselves, if I thought that, that would be a Messiah Complex

I am simply a pilgrim, the weight of the world is not upon my shoulders, and by that path am I free & happy

probably the Generation X effect, we were a lost generation, we didn't matter, so we just did our own thing

the Echo Boomers just seem to be infected with the Boomer Messiah Complex to save the world

this seems to be related to the Hegelian myth of human progress towards an utopia

this is why it presents like Communism, that's the Hegelian Dialectic

all them Communists, Marx, Engels, Lenin, Mao, they were Hegelians, Hegel is the father of all that

so the inferiority Complex is really an Hegelian Complex

these people appoint themselves as messiahs born to make the world into an utopia

when those are your victory conditions, you set yourself an impossibly high bar for winning

hence why lefties are perpetually miserable while right wingers enjoy themselves

once a person embraces the Hegelian Dialectic, it is impossible to please them, hence why Wokeism is so bleak

if you go out to do battle with these people, then you are falling into the Hegelian trap yourself

that's what they want, that is their terms, they want you to clash with them, that's the Dialectic

thus I would submit, the only way to win, is not to play, and that's how I've lived my life

I have chosen the time & place to engage in battle, and only engaged in battles which I could win
Nec Aspera Terrent