This IS The Walking Dead

Martin Hash

This IS The Walking Dead

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:47 am

I've argued that The Coof hysteria took over so completely because there was a generation of Walking Dead watchers primed for it; I kept saying, "this isn't the Walking Dead!" but I was wrong, it is! I misunderstood because I was confused by the names: those who are infected in the show are called the undead but we are the unwoke. Otherwise it's the same: people are infected by hearing Wokeness which invades their envy & resentment system, both of which override logical thought. They then wander the earth destroying inanimate objects that spark their ire and Cancelling any of the unWoke they sniff out and chase down. UnWoke people can hide by wrapping themselves in Woke entrails.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

pineapplemike

Re: This IS The Walking Dead

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:32 am

for what it's worth, in the comics atleast, "the walking dead" wasn't referring to the zombies but moreso the human survivors

we are the walking unwoke

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:34 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:32 am
for what it's worth, in the comics atleast, "the walking dead" wasn't referring to the zombies but moreso the human survivors

we are the walking unwoke
By that logic, we’re the Walking Woke.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:11 pm

It's been interesting living in a state and watching COVID regulations lifted. Few real believers left, but a bunch of people still going through the motions, primarily business'. The people behind the counter will be masked, but most customers aren't, no one tries to shame unmasked people anymore because the Governor has removed their state authorization to Karen you. A few will give you unapproving looks, but their righteous authorization to scream at you has been clipped and they don't have the guts to say anything now.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:11 pm
It's been interesting living in a state and watching COVID regulations lifted. Few real believers left, but a bunch of people still going through the motions, primarily business'. The people behind the counter will be masked, but most customers aren't, no one tries to shame unmasked people anymore because the Governor has removed their state authorization to Karen you. A few will give you unapproving looks, but their righteous authorization to scream at you has been clipped and they don't have the guts to say anything now.
Covidians and Wokeistanies overlap but they’re not the same thing.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:21 pm

Which is better?

The Wokeing Dead

Or

The Walking Woke