Time is Racist

DBTrek

Re: Time is Racist

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:36 am

Oh they can. Taxes, dude.
They can also tax employers right on out of the area.

That’s how you get Detroit. You can only take so much before the producers leave. Then what have you got? A lot of unskilled takers with no one to take from.
Detroit.

/shrug

... but even in Detroit you’ve got happy people. Hell, some people see it as an opportunity in waiting and actually migrate there.
Last edited by DBTrek on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:37 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:15 am
That does not answer the question.

What do you think happens to all you built when the likes of AOS and Kamala Harris control the government?

What do you think I’ve built?
:think:

Nothing happens. They can’t touch my family. They can’t stop me from creating. They can’t deprive me of purpose. They can only come after my wealth, and I can always create more.

What do you think is going to happen when the takers massively outstrip the producers? It’s going to suck, right? But will it suck more for one of the millions of faceless, victimhood-leveraging, envious takers or for people with a lifetime of experience struggling their way up?

Even in the Victimhood-ranked collectivist dystopia, rugged individualists are better situated. Their worldview, experience, and skill set all but guarantee they will be eating while the snowflakes starve.

/shrug

You are dodging the question.

You spent several pages signaling how they are the losers for engaging in collectivist politics. They clearly will win now that we have zero control over our borders and immigration.

If your strategy is just to pretend like you are the "winner" right up to the point of land redistribution and the end to any future your children might have, then I guess carry on. That is not winning, though.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:38 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:36 am
Oh they can. Taxes, dude.
They can also tax employers right on out of the area.
They tax the shit out of me, 50% marginal rate when you factor in property taxes.

And yet somehow I continue to live high on the hog.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:40 am

I’ve answered the question twice, it just seems that my answer is over your head.

Anyway, you got to get to your ridiculous land-redistribution endgame, so hopefully that’ll satiate your paranoia for an hour or two. Just know that rugged individuals will find their way into the politburo and get that land back while the Woe is Me crowd starves and break rocks in the gulag.
;)

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:36 am

That’s how you get Detroit. You can only take so much before the producers leave. Then what have you got? A lot of unskilled takers with no one to take from.
Detroit.

/shrug

... but even in Detroit you’ve got happy people. Hell, some people see it as an opportunity in waiting and actually migrate there.
Market forces. Detroit is undervalued now. People will make a killing snapping it up for a song.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 am

Really? I did not notice. I did see that you continued to virtue signal about how amazing you are, I guess assuming any of that matters.

Those white farming families in South Africa did it all on their own too. Most of them believed the civic nationalism lie up until the point the genocide began.

Plenty of Jews said the same nonsense in the face of a collectivist threat to their existence.

You advocate a losing strategy.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:46 am

Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 am
Really? I did not notice. I did see that you continued to virtue signal about how amazing you are, I guess assuming any of that matters.

Those white farming families in South Africa did it all on their own too. Most of them believed the civic nationalism lie up until the point the genocide began.

Plenty of Jews said the same nonsense in the face of a collectivist threat to their existence.

Strong rebuke coming from an individual of your considerable accomplishments and stature. Ouch.

:lol:

ND don’t like me either. Damn. Clearly I’m the fuck up here. Ah well, at least I’m a happy one.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:49 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:46 am
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 am

Strong rebuke coming from an individual of your considerable accomplishments and stature. Ouch.

:lol:

ND don’t like me either. Damn. Clearly I’m the fuck up here. Ah well, at least I’m a happy one.

I asked you in good faith what exactly you think is going to happen when we are the minority and all three branches are filled with the ethnic nationalists like Kamala Harris who openly say they want to take everything that is yours and actively discriminate against you for your white identity. You just continue to insult and dodge the question.

You are not advocating a winning strategy. This is shekel cuckery you are advancing here. The idea that we ought to just pursue the bling and look our for your own selves and it will all work out. It's not going to work out. You will just have all your bling stolen from you in redistributive "social justice".

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:51 am

Civic nationalist "individualism" will lose in any democracy against racial collectivism. We are losing right now and the future is bleak if that becomes the final chapter of our people.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:56 am

Not bling obsessed.
Not secretly afraid of the inferiority of white people, that some other race is going to ride roughshod over our bitch asses.
Not going to turn my back on rugged individuals so I can embrace the dregs of white society for the sake of skin color collectivism.

We are not alike.
We’re only the same race.
But I have more in common with every American who started low and fought their way up than I do with you.
/shrug