Time is Racist

DBTrek

Re: Time is Racist

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:20 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:03 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:55 am
Stay out of my beach community, faggot. You burned too many bridges with me.
It ain't your beach community, it's Hash's. You ain't the boss of me.

Indeed, he’s simply squatting the beach of a rugged individualist, as collectivist scum do. They aren’t creators, they’re consumers.
:twisted:

Look, I could lose a lot of time responding to every crazy thing StA says when he goes on his random sniping missions against me. But in case there are others suffering from the same strain of confusion, allow me to clarify that rugged individualism is a worldview. Those sharing that worldview are a collective. They aren’t islands. They aren’t lone anarchists. They’re rugged individualists who promote policies, support candidates, and embrace messaging favorable to proactive individuals.
You know ... classical Americans.

Better that than this new Woe is Me victim crowd that tries to win by taking down winners. One faction is victimized by anything white, straight, and male while another faction is perpetually victimized by the opposite. Peas in a pod. Bottom-rungers who would rather saw the ladder down to a single rung than take the effort to climb up a few.

So I’ll take my collective of rugged individualists, visionaries, and entrepreneurs up against the collective of nonproductive, envious, hate-filled whiners any day. My group may be smaller, but it’s also stronger, smarter, more adaptable, and self-sustainable.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:37 am

DB, what exactly do you think will happen to you and your fortunes when the majority of elected seats are held by the likes of Cortez, Booker, and Kamala Harris, and the courts are stacked with the likes of Sotomayor?

You have to address this. At current trajectory, that is our future, and it will not be a great place for you and yours.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:42 am

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:37 am
DB, what exactly do you think will happen to you and your fortunes when the majority of elected seats are held by the likes of Cortez, Booker, and Kamala Harris, and the courts are stacked with the likes of Sotomayor?

You have to address this. At current trajectory, that is our future, and it will not be a great place for you and yours.
The opposite is happening, the left is losing, going more extreme will just cost them more elections, and more SCOTUS seats. Extreme left doesn't sell in America, and more immigrants isn't going to change that. You think their strategy is successful and needs to be emulated by the right, but that is a laughable notion.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:47 am

The left is not losing, you fucking moron. As long as they can make whites a minority, they will win and we all will lose no differently than those white South Africans staring down their own genocide.

For as long as this leftist-globalist world order convinces liberal white women and neocon white men to constantly vote against their collective self-interest, that is exactly our future.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:02 am

My greatest fortunes are family, purpose, and art. Booker, Ocasio-Cortez, and Harris can’t touch those. They can kill my job and take my wealth, but I came up poor white trash so there’s nothing I’d see on the way down that’ll be new to me.

I’ve seen the bottom and the middle of the wealth ladder and while having money beats having none, both are happily livable. I’ll fight for opportunity, social mobility, and free enterprise no matter where I fall on the economic ladder. There isn’t an endgame, there’s just here to eternity - so the struggle continues until one side gives up.

I’m not giving up, so the ball is in Team Woes court. They can continue their end of the struggle, or concede the field.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:15 am

That does not answer the question.

What do you think happens to all you built when the likes of AOS and Kamala Harris control the government?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:19 am

Many, like Capps, still believe the Marxists are not a threat.

They don’t see the marxists gaining control.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:22 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:02 am
My greatest fortunes are family, purpose, and art. Booker, Ocasio-Cortez, and Harris can’t touch those. They can kill my job and take my wealth, but I came up poor white trash so there’s nothing I’d see on the way down that’ll be new to me.

I’ve seen the bottom and the middle of the wealth ladder and while having money beats having none, both are happily livable. I’ll fight for opportunity, social mobility, and free enterprise no matter where I fall on the economic ladder. There isn’t an endgame, there’s just here to eternity - so the struggle continues until one side gives up.

I’m not giving up, so the ball is in Team Woes court. They can continue their end of the struggle, or concede the field.
Everyday is a gift, as me ol' Pappy used to say.

Besides, you can make money in any political environment.

The government is not really running the economy as they claim.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 am

Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:15 am

What do you think happens to all you built when the likes of AOS and Kamala Harris control the government?

What do you think I’ve built?
:think:

Nothing happens. They can’t touch my family. They can’t stop me from creating. They can’t deprive me of purpose. They can only come after my wealth, and I can always create more.

What do you think is going to happen when the takers massively outstrip the producers? It’s going to suck, right? But will it suck more for one of the millions of faceless, victimhood-leveraging, envious takers or for people with a lifetime of experience struggling their way up?

Even in the Victimhood-ranked collectivist dystopia, rugged individualists are better situated. Their worldview, experience, and skill set all but guarantee they will be eating while the snowflakes starve.

/shrug

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:32 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 am
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:15 am

What do you think I’ve built?
:think:

Nothing happens. They can’t touch my family. They can’t stop me from creating. They can’t deprive me of purpose. They can only come after my wealth, and I can always create more.

What do you think is going to happen when the takers massively outstrip the producers? It’s going to suck, right? But will it suck more for one of the millions of faceless, victimhood-leveraging, envious takers or for people with a lifetime of experience struggling their way up?

Even in the Victimhood-ranked collectivist dystopia, rugged individualists are better situated. Their worldview, experience, and skill set all but guarantee they will be eating while the snowflakes starve.

/shrug
They can't really come after your wealth to any significant degree.

The fantasy on the left that they can start confiscation of private property is quickly dispelled once they get elected.

None the less, it's good to have some tax efficient revenue streams on the capital gains side.
Nec Aspera Terrent