Time is Racist

Zlaxer

Re: Time is Racist

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:52 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:27 pm
The core of Marxism: from those according to their ability, to those according to their need; is actually many 1000s of years old; it even appears in The New Testament. The crux is to reverse control from the Winners to the Losers. Eventually Winners climb back into control, then the process repeats itself.
Perhaps this is because Humans have taken themselves out of natural selection? What would happen if the winners just said fuck it, lets get rid of all the losers?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:55 am

I wonder how many people who foolishly assume they should be counted among the winners would be surprised by by their own liquidation in such a wise pogrom.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:57 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:55 am
I wonder how many people who foolishly assume they should be counted among the winners would be surprised by by their own liquidation in such a wise pogrom.
I think they would demand social justice, since the system would prove it obviously does not reward the winners.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:04 am

The problem for Team 'Rugged Individualist" is that they propose what clearly is the losing strategy. They sense their strategy does not pass muster in the new environment but, instead of adapting like true winners might do, they double down on the losing strategy and engage in this cognitive dissonance whereby they convince one another they are the true winners.

News flash: the match of collectivism versus individualism almost always goes to collectivism. You need an identity and a group based around that identity that members all sacrifice to at some level for the survival of the group. Having invented unworkable and fake civic nationalistic identities, you completely lost that. Martin sort of gets it, though I think his solutions would not succeed. DB hasn't a fucking clue that he is losing this game. Winning individually while your true tribe dies is to lose. The collectivist winners will just take your shit, or your descendants' shit, and probably commence the sectarian war after they collectively exterminate dumbass white people who essentially killed their own people. Ask white South Africans about that.

Encourage rugged individualism within your own tribe. That is what made America great. The men who built this empire were not civic nationalists in the sense we use today. In current framing, we would call every last one of them white nationalists.. You guys are actually on Team Please Gas Us.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:09 am

All white people everywhere ain't my tribe bro. There are plenty of non-white people who are my tribe and plenty of white people who aren't, and vice versa.

Tribes based solely on race or ethnicity are the losing side, you ain't stopping the information age with a racial identity iron curtain faggot.

Civic nationalist flight to quality market forces are gonna smash your silly iron curtain to bits with the hands of the people trapped behind your iron curtain.

America is going to free all the slaves everywhere, your racial identity tribalism is an abomination that will not stand, manifest destiny is destiny.

The world will become America, immigrants aren't going to bring it down via demographic doomsday, simmer down SIFCLF.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:55 am

Stay out of my beach community, faggot. You burned too many bridges with me.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:55 am
It ain't your beach community, it's Hash's. You ain't the boss of me.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:05 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:03 am
It ain't your beach community, it's Hash's.
Well, you fucking burned half of it down already, faggot. Why don't you go hockey post on your gay forums and catch a load of HIV, faggot.

You can fuck off.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:09 am

Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:05 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:03 am
It ain't your beach community, it's Hash's.
Well, you fucking burned half of it down already, faggot. Why don't you go hockey post on your gay forums and catch a load of HIV, faggot.

You can fuck off.
You don't speak for Martin Hash, stop acting like you do. You're just delusional, it ain't your beach community, and I didn't burn anything down.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:16 am

I did not speak for Martin Hash. I spoke for myself. I did not address your ignorant self and have no interest in your asinine opinions. You are a fucking idiot who burned half of this community to the ground, was welcomed back regardless, and you proceeded to do it again.