Observations About the Democratic Party

Martin Hash

Observations About the Democratic Party

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 am

Over the past 2 years, I have contributed multiple thousands of dollars to the Democratic Party, candidates, fundraisers, etc. Four times I’ve been among the top donors, yet no one inside my district has ever been gracious enough to say “thank you," and I have never received any item I’ve purchased at an auction. To add insult, I am repeatedly assailed by further requests for money. On-the-other-hand, every time I have given Greg Kimsey, a Republican, a campaign contribution, he has thanked me with a hand-written card.

I’ve always said concerning the Democratic Party, even though it is not in their platform nor acknowledged publicly, if they turn out to be Marxist (“from those according to their ability, to those according to their need”) - I’m outta there. From a Marxist point-of-view, I would “owe” those campaign contributions, and therefore I am the rude one for not providing more! So, I’m either dealing with extreme lack of common courtesy, or Marxists.

p.s. Pursuant to this posting, I have received a Thank You Note, so the jury's still out.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change