Definition of The Left

DBTrek

Re: Definition of The Left

Post by DBTrek » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:17 am

Patriarchy, or a system where males hold the power and women are largely excluded from it, was a norm for human civilization for a long, long, time. However, one only needs to look at the backward-ass Middle East or Africa to see the state of systems that largely exclude women from power today.

Thus, SJWs crying about Patriarchy in modern America are wrong (as women certainly are not excluded from power). Likewise, reminiscing over by-gone day’s completely ignores the state of the world today. Actual patriarchy is done, because any society only utilizing half of its members in decision making and innovation is doomed to fall behind in the modern world.

America is not falling behind.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:23 am

Women know that people like StA exist out there so they use them as Strawmen, just as we use the pink-haired manhaters as representatives of their side. I'm glad the few women on this forum don't do that and debate us directly without implying we're him.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am

Where you are wrong is that there has always existed a corresponding Matriarchy. Women ruled the roost. Women controlled much of social life in all civilizations. They still do.

They want to retain all their Matriarchal power while wiping out the Patriarchy.

It's essentially the inverse of what happened in Islamic civilization where the Matriarchy was wiped out.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:25 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:23 am
Women know that people like StA exist out there so they use them as Strawmen, just as we use the pink-haired manhaters as representatives of their side. I'm glad the few women on this forum don't do that and debate us directly without implying we're him.
Dude, stop using me as the boogy man. Wanting to treat women like men is not hating on them.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:25 am

Dude, I appreciate your cogent thoughts on the matter, and find them compelling, but I'm not there.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:29 am

Traditional female roles didn't get there because of culture or society, they got there through testosterone. When people slam their car door into my car, I am the one best equipped to handle it. When the grandkid is wailing, my wife is the best equipped to deal with it. I know that easily gets extrapolated into lower-case patriarchy, and we have to watch out for it, but most of the TRADITIONAL family roles have little or no downside, and no one is involuntarily exploited; if the lawn doesn't get mowed - it's MY fault.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:29 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:25 am
Dude, I appreciate your cogent thoughts on the matter, and find them compelling, but I'm not there.
That is fine, but equating gender equality with hating women is silly and does not help your case.

The way I see it, there exist three broad categories of directions:

1) We go back to clearly defined gender roles, with women mostly disenfranchised from patriarchal power structures.

2) We go to true gender equality where both Matriarchal and Patriarchal power structures are opened to both sexes, and women no longer retain their ancient privelege.

3) we continue to allow women to destroy patriarchal power structures, and enjoy the status without any if the costs, while still shutting men out of the Matriarchy.

Option 3 is not working out. So we either do what I want and treat women like men, or we go back to the way it was.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:33 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Not a strawman fallacy so much. I take StA at his word on how he sees things; no need to make stuff up.

The femmies around here have full-color posters of StA stuck up on the walls inside their Mottes. They run in there and chant his name like Gregorian monks right after tossing some bullshit out their Baileys.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:55 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:33 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Not a strawman fallacy so much. I take StA at his word on how he sees things; no need to make stuff up.

The femmies around here have full-color posters of StA stuck up on the walls inside their Mottes. They run in there and chant his name like Gregorian monks right after tossing some bullshit out their Baileys.
If StA didn't exist, they'd have to make him up.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:59 am

Why is gender equality "hating women". Explain.