Liberty vs. Libertarianism

Smitty-48

Re: Liberty vs. Libertarianism

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:I have doubts about how much the British state, the American state, or any state for that matter, cares about our troubles on this forum. I think it's up to us and us alone, boys.
To do what? Get rid of me and Capps? Can't be that hard, just delete the accounts or whatever, it's not like we'd bother to sock puppet an obscure internet forum of about a dozen people which nobody reads.
FFS Smits what a trite little bitch you've been lately. Do you even know who defends you and your toadie (so long as he lasts as your beneficiary)? Actually I know you do understand.

I'm here for whatever you need. I just hope you don't want me to go slumming with or your fanbois, cause that ain't gonna happen.

<chews lemon peel>
I would say the trite is all on the MHFtard side, same ol' same ol' rage talking and bile spewing in practically every single thread, same four or five topics all the time, and you're the biggest buncha hysterical bitch whiners in America, so get real.

As for Capps, Capps is alright with me, he's my homie, and I make no apologies for it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Y’all should put on your makeup and take a selfie together.
Isn’t that how drama queens roll?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:19 pm

or just make a hockey thread and post in it, whatever point you're trying to make has long been made

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Somebody addresses me, I answer them most times, I mean, I'm not going to put anybody on ignore, I've said my peace on it, but if folks are want to keep coming back to complain about it some more, I'll give them the courtesy at least, of telling them where to go with that. /shrug
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:04 am

66 Members visited the forum in Feb. (Double or triple that for Guests.) It will be interesting to see if there is any drop in March after the intentional sabotaging?

I still learn a lot from participating here, mostly things that disappoint me but life is ever-decreasing naive optimism. Nothing is ever as good as when you first imagine it.

The relationship of the people here is not friendship, nor respect; it's not even common values. It's more like a corner bar with a Big Screen that plays topics we all find interesting. Occasionally, we try to go to a bigger bar but it turns out to be Applebees so we come back here, until the Big Screen breaks anyway, which is how the sabotage works. Why people would sabotage is a topic for my philosophy book, which nobody reads for reasons that will also go into the book as I clarify them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:15 am

Ya'll ever been at a social gathering where you make a sort of off color joke, and nobody really gets it, so you double, and then triple down on it in the hope that it will eventually land?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:29 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Ya'll ever been at a social gathering where you make a sort of off color joke, and nobody really gets it, so you double, and then triple down on it in the hope that it will eventually land?
All my jokes land; it's just sometimes I forget to put the wheels down, or I get the wrong airport. (Real experience. Lost my Pilot's license because of it.)

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:39 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Ya'll ever been at a social gathering where you make a sort of off color joke, and nobody really gets it, so you double, and then triple down on it in the hope that it will eventually land?
All my jokes land; it's just sometimes I forget to put the wheels down, or I get the wrong airport. (Real experience. Lost my Pilot's license because of it.)
Those FAA squares just can't handle a badass maverick that lands at whatever damn airport he wants.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:54 am

In Libertarianland there wouldn’t be an FAA. I should probably move there.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:01 am

I am morally certain the flights would be cheaper, just with a higher expectation that you might wind up as an undignified red streak on the Tarmac.
HAIL!

-Hwen