Liberty vs. Libertarianism

DrYouth

Re: Liberty vs. Libertarianism

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:...not like my neighbors is gonna shun me because a buncha kooks on the internet throw a hissy over some hockey talkin'.
Good...

So maybe go over there to talk hockey instead of in all of our threads.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:37 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:...not like my neighbors is gonna shun me because a buncha kooks on the internet throw a hissy over some hockey talkin'.
Good...

So maybe go over there to talk hockey instead of in all of our threads.
Ain't "your" threads, a thread is just a thread, you don't own it, and you're jacking threads all over, so you ain't got no moral high ground, if jacking threads were a morality play, which with me it ain't, but with you, apparently so.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Ain't "your" threads, a thread is just a thread, you don't own it, and you're jacking threads all over, so you ain't got no moral high ground, if jacking threads were a morality play, which with me it ain't, but with you, apparently so.
You are hilarious with that act.

Who me... I dindu nuffin?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:44 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Ain't "your" threads, a thread is just a thread, you don't own it, and you're jacking threads all over, so you ain't got no moral high ground, if jacking threads were a morality play, which with me it ain't, but with you, apparently so.
You are hilarious with that act.

Who me... I dindu nuffin?
I ain't done nuffin that I'm ashamed of, if you're gonna try to shame me for talking hockey in "your" threads, that's pretty funny, but obviously no crime where I come from./shrug
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:49 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I ain't done nuffin that I'm ashamed of...
If that's your criteria for good behaviour... you might want to re-examine your criteria...

I kind of doubt you have ever experienced much in the way of shame.

And that is probably the problem right there.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:54 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I ain't done nuffin that I'm ashamed of...
If that's your criteria for good behaviour... you might want to re-examine your criteria...

I kind of doubt you have ever experienced much in the way of shame.

And that is probably the problem right there.
First of all, if the clowns around here ever took their bile spewing rage talking hate mongering blather to the street, I don't think anybody I know would call it good behavior, this forum has zero credibility when it comes to that.

Second, I've said from the beginning, whatever rules Marty Hash puts in place, I'd follow them to the letter.

Third, anytime Marty Hash wants me to leave his forum, for whatever reason, doesn't even have to give one, I will comply on the spot,

Ain't nobody who knows me, gonna have a problem with me, like dat.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:56 pm

Added benefit of zero personal responsibility - nothing to ever be ashamed of.

I can see how that lifestyle is attractive ...

... to tweens.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Talking hockey on an internet forum, is perfectly responsible behavior where I come from, family friendly wholesome entertainment, my mortgage is paid, my criminal record is clean, my service to the Crown is unimpeachable, Liz Windsor ain't got no beefs with me.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:33 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: Liz Windsor ain't got no beefs with me.
That’s only because Liz Windsor didn’t start any threads on the MHF. I think we can all deduce what her assessment of your conduct here would be. And if she knew you were an ex-soldier of her military - Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.

Guess you dodged the bullet on that one.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:37 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: Liz Windsor ain't got no beefs with me.
That’s only because Liz Windsor didn’t start any threads on the MHF. I think we can all deduce what her assessment of your conduct here would be. And if she knew you were an ex-soldier of her military - Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.

Guess you dodged the bullet on that one.
Her Majesty is well aware that the soldiers of the Crown are no angels, and plenty rowdy too, but I seriously doubt she would have anything to do with a handful of bile spewing rage talking hate mongering American extremist kooks on the internet, that's tru.
Nec Aspera Terrent