Liberty vs. Libertarianism

Smitty-48

Re: Liberty vs. Libertarianism

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: ??? I love reading your stuff, and you've got more leeway than anybody here, but damn guy...
I'm just hanging out, doing my thing, If you want me to leave, just ask, and I'll get out of your hair.
I shouldn't have to ask you anything: you should be looking out for my back, which considering only you & Clubby showed any support for my political aspirations, maybe you are?
I got your back, but if you think these hysterical cry babies are better praetorians, because I get rowdy and have some fun with it, that's your call, I still gotta be me, I am who I am, and if I'm forced to choose between Marty Hash.com and Team Canada, I'll stand with my Commander-in-Chief, to the very end.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:54 pm

Someone break out the pink tutu and the lipstick for crying Mr. "I gotta be me" drama whore over here.
Jesus Christ.

Go be you where people give a fuck.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:56 pm

Don't mind me, I'm just shooting the breeze, like I say, I post at the pleasure of Marty Hash, if he is want to rescind the invitation, next post after will be me last.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:56 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: and if I'm forced to choose between Marty Hash.com and Team Canada, I'll stand with my Commander-in-Chief, to the very end.
Translation

Smitty will choose his Hockey Talk over loyalty to this forum...
dragon spear.png
And by the way there's nothing Canadian about what these two terrorists have been up to on this forum for the past few weeks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DrYouth on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Last time Smitty was asked to leave a forum we felt bad for him...

It was the heat of battle.

But this battle had plenty of time to cool down.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Don't mind me, I'm just shooting the breeze, like I say, I post at the pleasure of Marty Hash, if he is want to rescind the invitation, next post after will be me last.
Dude, just get back to saying stuff I can quote.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Don't mind me, I'm just shooting the breeze, like I say, I post at the pleasure of Marty Hash, if he is want to rescind the invitation, next post after will be me last.
Dude, just get back to saying stuff I can quote.
I say what I say, I call em like I see em, I go where it takes me, you can't cage a freebird.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Grown men attention whoring like tweens, disrupting every conversation that takes place because they have some insatiable need for the attention of other men . . . then they act the martyr, exalt themselves, and start some bullshit about "Don't mind me . . .".

Stop shoving your virtual, gibbering, dolt-like face in everyone elses mug and we'll all "not mind you" just fine. No one is interested in minding you - it's you and Capps who are obsessed with being minded.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Man, look at all them 70's chicks in their prime, guitar rock bunnies worked up into a lather. That's hot.
Nec Aspera Terrent