Liberty vs. Libertarianism

Smitty-48

Re: Liberty vs. Libertarianism

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Hastur is one of the most liberty-minded non-Americans I've ever had the pleasure to know.
Meh, he's a good hockey talker, but other than that, he doesn't really drive play, kind of a floater.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Hastur is one of the most liberty-minded non-Americans I've ever had the pleasure to know.
Meh, he's a good hockey talker, but other than that, he doesn't really drive play, kind of a floater.
You haven't been engaging. He's good.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
I engage him when the IIHF hockey is on, he's a good Team Sweden commentator, other than that, I don't notice him much, one post chirper lurker.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: Meh, he's a good hockey talker, but other than that, he doesn't really drive play, kind of a floater.
I engage him when the IIHF hockey is on, he's a good Team Sweden commentator, other than that, I don't notice him much, one post chirper lurker.
??? What's wrong with that. Hell, today my buddy finally posted. I personally know he's a fucking dynamo, and he has his own forum to prove it. Just because he only posts to keep the water warm is good news, not a character flaw.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: You haven't been engaging. He's good.
??? What's wrong with that.
Nuthin', but I'm not going to pander to him just because he threatens to storm off, I got no time for drama queens who climb out on a ledge cryin' that they're gonna off themselves, go ahead and jump, ya hysterical pussy.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
??? What's wrong with that.
Nuthin', but I'm not going to pander to him just because he threatens to storm off, I got no time for drama queens who climb out on a ledge cryin' that they're gonna off themselves, go ahead and jump, ya hysterical pussy.
??? I love reading your stuff, and you've got more leeway than anybody here, but damn guy...

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:42 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: ??? What's wrong with that.
??? I love reading your stuff, and you've got more leeway than anybody here, but damn guy...
I'm just hanging out, doing my thing, If you want me to leave, just ask, and I'll get out of your hair, but I gotta be me, I'm not gonna change, just to please the hysterical cry babies of the world.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Smitty... can be a top notch posted when he's in a reasonable mood...

But he's gone rogue...

Now he's cancer...

Him and Capps both have had plenty of chances to play nice.

But for now... no point in waiting around for that to happen...

Unleash all battalions to save the forum.

Cause it ain't gonna save itself.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
I'm just hanging out, doing my thing, If you want me to leave, just ask, and I'll get out of your hair.
I shouldn't have to ask you anything: you should be looking out for my back, which considering only you & Clubby showed any support for my political aspirations, maybe you are?

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Martin Hash wrote: maybe you are?
Guess again Marty...

Smitty ain't got anyones back right now.

Rogues gone rogue.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty