Liberty vs. Libertarianism

StCapps

Re: Liberty vs. Libertarianism

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Sometimes you must deny liberty to the few to ensure it for the many. Ever heard of Gitmo?
The many have their liberty, they just want to limit the liberty of others because they don't like how they use their liberty. Nice try.
Dude, that's called "Most Liberty to Most People." I'm making a better argument by letting the aristocrats run amok than any words. It's actually more a question of whether you have the wisdom to see it?
Most Liberty To The People You Like, is more like it, not Most Liberty to Most People. If you actually believed in giving the most liberty to the most people, you wouldn't by bitching about people getting upset because some people don't exercise their liberty in a way that appeals to the most people.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:35 pm

There's also an undercurrent of my philosophy playing out here: some folks would like to see this forum fail due to base motives. See if you can figure out which ones?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:38 pm

Martin Hash wrote:There's also an undercurrent of my philosophy playing out here: some folks would like to see this forum fail due to base motives. See if you can figure out which ones?
The forum is being improved by weeding out the shit posters who can't take what they give and run away while throwing a temper tantrum. We're doing you a favor, whether you can see it or not.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:49 pm

You've made your point and I've made mine.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:You've made your point and I've made mine.
You are free to ban me for not bowing to the demands of the butthurt whiners whenever, but that would be quite hypocritical of you, totally against your brand. Do your worst.

/shrugs
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:01 pm

My email is martin@hash.com

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:02 pm

StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:You've made your point and I've made mine.
You are free to ban me for not bowing to the demands of the butthurt whiners whenever, but that would be quite hypocritical of you, totally against your brand. Do your worst.
/shrugs
I'm with ya, bro, laces out, elbows up, back to back, fuck that traitor DrY, Team Canada, baby, usque ad finem.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:04 pm

StCapps wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:There's also an undercurrent of my philosophy playing out here: some folks would like to see this forum fail due to base motives. See if you can figure out which ones?
The forum is being improved by weeding out the shit posters who can't take what they give and run away while throwing a temper tantrum. We're doing you a favor, whether you can see it or not.
Who are you weeding out? Carlus?Hastur?Nuke?
They are not the repeato bot weak shit posters around here.
What you are doing is driving everybody away. JFO.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Who are you weeding out? Carlus?Hastur?Nuke?
They are not the repeato bot weak shit posters around here.
What you are doing is driving everybody away. JFO.
I can't believe Hastur turned out to be as big a cry pussy as the Americans are. Chicken Swede.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Hastur is one of the most liberty-minded non-Americans I've ever had the pleasure to know.