Abortion: Liberty First

Martin Hash

Re: Abortion: Liberty First

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Can Gungrabbers have your argument? They could substitute "guns" in for "abortion" and save us a lot of time.

Is my owning a firearm equivalent to the act of taking another human's life without cause?
Have you ever listened to Gungrabbers? To them, of course!

The irony of you thinking Gungrabbers are extreme is delicious.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Can Gungrabbers have your argument? They could substitute "guns" in for "abortion" and save us a lot of time.

Is my owning a firearm equivalent to the act of taking another human's life without cause?
Have you ever listened to Gungrabbers? To them, of course!

The irony of you thinking Gungrabbers are extreme is delicious.

If it were true that buying a gun necessarily entailed shooting somebody on the street, then you would have a point. But it doesn't. It's like comparing alcohol consumption with fatal DUI crashes.

But abortion is literally the killing of an unborn human baby. Every time. There's no such thing as an abortion that doesn't result in a fatality. There are failed abortions. There are a few abortion survivors that share their stories online. I doubt you'd want to listen to what they have to say because -- lo and behold -- here is a very real human being that was ripped from her mother's womb, but the abortionists failed to murder her in time.

^^^ That's the Dred Scott of our day right there.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Do you ever frequent SJW debate pages? My god, they sound just like you except they substitute "gun" for "abortion." It goes on-n-on, sanctimonious & shrill.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:07 pm

I doubted you would even bother to listen to what an abortion survivor has to say about surviving it.

The reality is that, in this fucked up culture, it's impossible for me to not be exposed to your side, but it's all too possible for you to avoid at all costs what people from my side have to say -- especially abortion survivors. I know if I supported abortion, I wouldn't want to imagine such people could exist either, much less watch a video of them describing their story. I do understand why you would ignore it and try to throw the kitchen sink at the guy posting it, but I wonder if you really understand it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Virtue Signaling and Victimhood. Jesus Christ, the irony of it all.

p.s. I've actually taken a baby from a woman's womb, both vaginally and surgically. I took note of the time when they became individuals, separate from their mother, with liberty of their own.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:28 pm

How is it virtue signaling? I don't think I am morally better than you. I think, in this instance, you are woefully mistaken on a political issue that has drastic moral implications (and, indeed, social and economic consequences) for our nation. Are we not allowed to disagree?

The very existence of people like that woman in the video you refused to watch (for what I admit are understandable reasons, since I wouldn't want to acknowledge her existence if I was a staunch supporter of the abortion industry either) does in fact demolish your argument, however. You are saying that this woman's life was subordinate to the "liberty" of her mother to kill her, and the only reason she lives to tell the tale is a botched abortion combined with a legal quirk that forbids the abortionist from murdering her after she passed through her mother's vagina. That's where you have to hang your hat, and it's not a great spot to hang your hat, dude. Honestly.

I would pretend abortion survivors don't exist either if I were you. But it still kills your "liberty" argument outright.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:No solution to this issue until we as a society decide exactly when life exists.
We did.
Negative.

We have Fetal Homicide Laws and Unborn Victims of Violence Act, around 40 states consider killing an unborn child homicide.
Kill a fetus in a clinic and get paid for it is legal in our country.
Kill a fetus outside of a clinic and get prison time.

What we are doing right now is allowing the mother to have total power to determine whether the death of her fetus is homicide or legal.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:52 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:No solution to this issue until we as a society decide exactly when life exists.
We did.
Negative.

We have Fetal Homicide Laws and Unborn Victims of Violence Act, around 40 states consider killing an unborn child homicide.

What we are doing right now is allowing the mother to have total power to determine whether the death of her fetus is homicide or legal.
Oh, I meant "we" as in SCOTUS. I'll write "SCOTUS" next time to prevent the confusion.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: We did.
Negative.

Oh, I meant "we" as in SCOTUS. I'll write "SCOTUS" next time to prevent the confusion.
OK, well you might have to school me on this Dr Martin Hash, Esquire. But the way I understand it the SCOTUS did not actually determine when life begins. They said a woman has a right to do this and that. But did not clearly define when life was present or absent.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:56 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Negative.

OK, well you might have to school me on this Dr Martin Hash, Esquire. But the way I understand it the SCOTUS did not actually determine when life begins. They said a woman has a right to do this and that. But did not clearly define when life was present or absent.
No, SCOTUS asked God, and he said.