Conscientiousness

Speaker to Animals

Re: Conscientiousness

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL

I usually know when I win when people get shitty and personal.
That's a win alright but it's not a clean one.

It's mainly the only one you will get around here.

I see you don't ever drive the point home when it comes to this female power-play we see going on, so you only a few times had the satisfaction of them declaring you hate women and feeling sorry for your wife. If you didn't beat around the bush, so to speak, you'd clean up on that particular issue.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Knock yourself out.
Is this you winning a debate?
I'm teaching you, guy. Even StA knows when he's beat. He learned when people quit responding. You lost the "altruism doesn't exist" point, you should have moved on to something else but you kept flogging the horse.
I did?

You: Science Methodman. I posted a quote from Jordan Peterson.
Me: oh, where is the science?
You: I winz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are teaching alright. I am not sure you are aware of what the subject matter is though. Bringing another variable StA won't obfuscate that fact to anyone paying a modicum of attention through.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:10 pm

I remind you other people read this.

Just move on, read something else I wrote in this thread and comment on that. The tides go in & out, catch another wave.

p.s. People have short memories. No matter how bad it gets, you can start up tomorrow on a new topic with no baggage.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Martin Hash wrote:I remind you other people read this.

Just move on, read something else I wrote in this thread and comment on that. The tides go in & out, catch another wave.

p.s. People have short memories. No matter how bad it gets, you can start up tomorrow on a new topic with no baggage.
HAHA! Remind me of something I pointed out? Thanks, I guess.

I did comment on your statement of being one who subscribes to the "Scientific Method" and asked for the underlying science behind your statements. Still waiting but not holding my breath.

Thanks for the pro tip! Feel free to turn the page and give up on this one anytime you are ready. Baggage and lactose free! Or just post your science already.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Haumana wrote:

Just move on, read something else I wrote in this thread and comment on that. The tides go in & out, catch another one.

I did comment on your statement of being one who subscribes to the "Scientific Method" and asked for the underlying science behind your statements. Still waiting but not holding my breath.

Thanks for the pro tip! Feel free to turn the page and give up on this one anytime you are ready. Baggage and lactose free! Or just post your science already.
I'll toy with you a while longer. It's between writing chapters on a new book. (I'll give you a link when it comes out.) You can wait for me while I work if you want.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:

Just move on, read something else I wrote in this thread and comment on that. The tides go in & out, catch another one.

I'll toy with you a while longer. It's between writing chapters on a new book. (I'll give you a link when it comes out.) You can wait for me while I work if you want.
:lol:

Wait for what? I am waiting for the girls to get their shit together so I can go swim at the beach.

I can't wait for the link. You won't rescind this offer like the others, will you?

Science, man. Still waiting.... :?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:45 pm

You'll have to be patient, it takes a few months to write a book, though I am most of the way through this one.

I've got a novel coming too but that will take a little longer. Good fiction is much more difficult.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Martin Hash wrote:You'll have to be patient, it takes a few months to write a book, though I am most of the way through this one.

I've got a novel coming too but that will take a little longer. Good fiction is much more difficult.

:lol: I got nothing but time. No bated breath here. I gave up on that when the scientific method didn't pan out.

Headed to the beach! The only question/worry, in my present, is which beach?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:09 pm

We decided on this place. It is called Pounders because the shore break will pound you into the sand. Today was small kine waves.

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:11 pm

It is known that doing good deeds will oft beget good onto the doer. To do good is to become good, and to be good is to be exalted. Yet exaltation is the result of the good result, not the aim, for if it was the aim it would cease in part to be actually good, and the result would be altered in proportion to its derivation from said good. So good itself cannot be separated from the benefits, anymore than eating can be separated from being full. Thus the laws of the universe have justly apportioned out transcendent emotions to transcendent acts.