Conscientiousness

Speaker to Animals

Re: Conscientiousness

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:11 am

In fact, if you try to use those feminist tactics of manipulating people's sense of altruism, compassion, and fairness, most women will revile you. They will shame you as less than a man. That's what MRAs do all the time, and you don't have to search far to see how well that works out. What compassion they do receive is from non-MRA men like me. Most women hate them instinctively because their hindbrains perceive men who exhibit weakness as not being of any utility to them.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 am

Testosterone is the source of ambition & dominance, both evolutionarily important for genetic propagation. Men & women have different goals because of the distribution of these two traits. Nothing else even comes close.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:Humans do not operate on magic.
Except we do. Everyone is white knuckling Dumbo's feather while pretending that is their secret to flight. 7 billion people and 7 billion centers of the universe.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:16 am

Haumana wrote:
Except we do. Everyone is white knuckling Dumbo's feather while pretending that is their secret to flight. 7 billion people and 7 billion centers of the universe.
And you claim there is no altruism. Why else pass on such an excellent apothegm?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:17 am

Martin Hash wrote:Testosterone is the source of ambition & dominance, both evolutionarily important for genetic propagation. Men & women have different goals because of the distribution of these two traits. Nothing else even comes close.

Oh I agree with that. I have recently wondered if anybody has ever looked at the rise of civilizations as an accumulation of testosterone as the critical resource.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:20 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Testosterone is the source of ambition & dominance, both evolutionarily important for genetic propagation. Men & women have different goals because of the distribution of these two traits. Nothing else even comes close.

Oh I agree with that. I have recently wondered if anybody has ever looked at the rise of civilizations as an accumulation of testosterone as the critical resource.
It's no secret but it does take a conscientious personality to discuss it objectively because it would prove that indeed there IS gender, that women are NOT equal to men, that there ARE predestined genetic roles, and a quarter of the population doesn't want to hear it.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:
And you claim there is no altruism. Why else pass on such an excellent apothegm?
Do you mean as a sales job/persuasion? Still waiting for your scientific method proof, btw.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:23 am

What has really happened in modernity isn't that people have changed, or even that the gender roles are evolving, nothing so spectacular as that: what's happening is that the "loser" portion of the population, the ones who historically have had no power or control, can use democracy to get some.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am

Martin Hash wrote:What has really happened in modernity isn't that people have changed, or even that the gender roles are evolving, nothing so spectacular as that: what's happening is that the "loser" portion of the population, the ones who historically have had no power or control, can use democracy to get some.
'When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.' BF

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:35 am

Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:What has really happened in modernity isn't that people have changed, or even that the gender roles are evolving, nothing so spectacular as that: what's happening is that the "loser" portion of the population, the ones who historically have had no power or control, can use democracy to get some.
'When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.' BF
Speaking of which, I have laid out a strategy for defending against that in my book/pamphlet The Center which I also encourage you to read.