Disenfranchisement

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Disenfranchisement

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Martin Hash wrote:"Alpha" is sociopathic, at least in any context I've ever experienced it. Sympathy & compassion are societal manifestations, as are morals. I've been up against Alphas most of my career; lots of pent-up violence waiting to explode.
Do you mean by 'societal manifestations' that sympathy and compassion are created by society, or just easier when a stable society exists?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:"Alpha" is sociopathic, at least in any context I've ever experienced it. Sympathy & compassion are societal manifestations, as are morals. I've been up against Alphas most of my career; lots of pent-up violence waiting to explode.
Do you mean by 'societal manifestations' that sympathy and compassion are created by society, or just easier when a stable society exists?
Probably that.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Well, when Rousseau wrote of the King of Prussia, Il pense en philosophe, et se conduit en roi, he certainly intended it as an insult.

But then, Jean-Jacques was an insufferable beta-faggot, name dropper, and social-climber, so we might not want to take our cues from him.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Well, when Rousseau wrote of the King of Prussia, Il pense en philosophe, et se conduit en roi, he certainly intended it as an insult.

But then, Jean-Jacques was an insufferable beta-faggot, name dropper, and social-climber, so we might not want to take our cues from him.
No women, and a lot of men have never been in an Alpha exchange. Women because they think they're equals & expect White male policeman to come to their rescue, and Beta men because they immediately back down. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but a lot of people I debate with have no idea what would happen if society failed and dialing 911 doesn't bring the calvary.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:17 pm

DBTrek wrote::lol:

Political science 101 can solve this for you. The government is defined by the group that can commit acts that are crimes for average citizens. The government can tax, but citizens taking the wealth of others is theft. The government can employ capital punishment, but citizens can’t commit revenge murder. The government can issue fishing licenses, but individuals can’t take all the fish they want and hinder competing fishermen.

This stuff is real intro to poly-sci level, not advanced. So saying men gave the power of violence to the government is wrong. The governed (both sexes) consented to the governments right to dispense justice.
Is the moral standard applicable to the state different in any way from the moral standard applicable to you or me?

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:21 pm

True story: I always say "landlording is young man's work." At least at the low end. Poor tenants will choose to feed their kids before they'll pay their rent, and they won't leave unless they have someplace to go, so what's a landlord to do? My brother & I had two-dozen properties when we were young men. He would refurbish & rent them, and I would do evictions. I had this 1967 Mercury Montego convertible with a radical cam & glas-paks. Roarrrr... Blub, blub, blub... That was one loud, evil-sounding mutterfukker. I would put on a long duster, boots and a cowboy hat and drive up onto the lawn, put in a Black Sabbath cassette full blast, rev the engine, and grab a club. Neighbors would come out of their houses to watch. I'd walk up to the door, hit it with the club, and yell "Where's... my... FUCKING... money!" I didn't care who was in the house, I didn't care what day. One time it was Christmas. One guy sicced his dog on me: I kicked it to death. One guy called me and said he was going to beat my face in: I yelled, "I'm coming to KILL YOU!" over the phone, frightening my wife. Twice people threatened me with guns but I brought a guy with a gun and the tenant wasn't willing to use theirs, so they lost. I hated doing evictions but we couldn't find anybody else.
I want some audio of "Where's... my... FUCKING... money!" done by you personally, Martin, just for a serious, respectful, and non-ironic ringtone for certain of the people who call my mobile number when I'm trying to relax by reading, sleeping, or just shit-posting on the MHF.

:goteam: :drunk:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Fife wrote:Is the moral standard applicable to the state different in any way from the moral standard applicable to you or me?
Obviously.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Martin Hash wrote:When men got together to form Liberty Nation America, they voluntarily surrendered the one thing all men have, their Right to Violence, to The State. This worked out when it was men voting because they had all sacrificed something, and got something back: strongest did not rule. Democracy was the most liberty-friendly method of making decisions, and so it was adopted.

Unfortunately, a new religion was simulatenously born, the concept of Natural Rights, embued by a magical force, that imaginarily superceded the Right to Violence. Inevitably this led to the Right to Vote (enfranchisement) of everybody, including people whose violence was inconsequential, women. Through democracy, these women who had not ceded anything, exploited the The State's monopoly on violence for their own benefit. Men have been thoroughly cucked.
Today at work these black girls held me down, slapped the back of my head repeatedly, and called me a little white pussy. They are clearly in a cruel religion, the religion of bullying. One of these sweet little honeys grabbed my dick and made me cum so fast while the others were laughing at me. I told these girls that I am saving myself for marriage, but they grabbed my penis and made me climax in a pretty good way. It felt good, but I'm not going to be harrassed anymore. I don't care if I have to work at a different gas station. I'm not some two bit sperm squirt ass diva tug boy. I can and will stand up for myself, and get HR involved if necessary. It will be hard, because they ambushed me in the cooler where there are no cameras, and were dancing around my dick like those MacBeth witche with the stew pot. What's fair became foul when I ejaculated onto a TG Lee milkcrate. Cabin, cribbed, confined, and cumming all over some eggnog or buttermilk. I'm going to nest a gopro camera in my pubic hair, so that when these weave ass fake baby daddy collecters try to run game on me again, I will video evidence they ass. This wasn't a hate crime per se because I did give my consent for them to touch my penis, but not all the time, every shift. These are some fast women and my refractory period isn't that short. Did I mention that these women are all my facebook friends? Because that will be important later in the story.
Shikata ga nai