Disenfranchisement

Martin Hash

Re: Disenfranchisement

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Most of the actual alphas are in prison right now.
Most Alpha males are too smart to be in prison. (You always equate "Alpha" with muscles. That's such a lack of self-awareness, I suggest you see a professional.)

p.s. "Alpha" requires being a sociopath. How far will you go?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Most of the actual alphas are in prison right now.
Most Alpha males are too smart to be in prison. (You always equate "Alpha" with muscles. That's such a lack of self-awareness, I suggest you see a professional.)

No, I really don't. I equate alpha with the evolutionary remnant of what used to be silverbacks in our predecessor species. Check out a book titled The Moral Animal. It's a good read.

You can redefine the concept however you'd like, but in an evolutionary context, alphas don't really belong in a modern society. They are the Al Capones. They are not even that great for military command any longer. Their evolutionary advantage is lost with the advent of civilization. It's less to do with brawn (though I suppose that plays a part in making an alpha successful) and more to do with psychopathy and violence.

Being successful is a totally different thing.

And, as far as "betas", there really is no such thing in an evolutionary context. What we colloquially call betas are guys who were brainwashed by feminism to constantly cater to women. It's not normal behavior for us to constantly worry about women. Human males are supposed to be oriented towards the other males in their gang.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Does anyone else find it a little alarming how easily we presume an abandonment of ethical behavior lies at the foundation of 'alpha-ness.'
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Does anyone else find it a little alarming how easily we presume an abandonment of ethical behavior lies at the foundation of 'alpha-ness.'

Oh, it's no presumption, and it's actually the opposite: the adoption of ethical behavior is the abandonment of the alpha. Literally. To run a society based upon principles and morals is to abandon alpha leadership, which is instead based upon violence and will to power. Indeed, insofar as society casts their lot with an alpha dictator, they can kiss principles goodbye, and say hello to death camps and paramilitary death squads.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Does anyone else find it a little alarming how easily we presume an abandonment of ethical behavior lies at the foundation of 'alpha-ness.'

Oh, it's no presumption, and it's actually the opposite: the adoption of ethical behavior is the abandonment of the alpha. Literally. To run a society based upon principles and morals is to abandon alpha leadership, which is instead based upon violence and will to power. Indeed, insofar as society casts their lot with an alpha dictator, they can kiss principles goodbye, and say hello to death camps and paramilitary death squads.
By this definition, alpha=unethical leadership and maladaptive social behavior?

That is a pretty narrow use of the term.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

It's an evolutionary and biological use of the term. The others are pointless and used to push various narratives and ideologies. Mostly, it's just another tool used to shame and manipulate men.

An alpha, in the very real sense, is the last remnant of what used to be the silverback when our ancestors were still animals. Go to the zoo. Find the gorilla exhibit. The big guy you see with greying hair on his back is the alpha. He runs the troop through domination and violence. No morals required.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:34 pm

It's an evolutionary and biological use of the term. The others are pointless and used to push various narratives and ideologies. Mostly, it's just another tool used to shame and manipulate men.

An alpha, in the very real sense, is the last remnant of what used to be the silverback when our ancestors were still animals. Go to the zoo. Find the gorilla exhibit. The big guy you see with greying hair on his back is the alpha. He runs the troop through domination and violence. No morals required.
Is it?

None of our actual ape evolutionary ancestors exist anymore, and human beings are neither chimps nor gorillas. Whatever or mutual ancestor was, it was clearly capable of acting like either man or beast.

Domination and violence are ways to lead, but they aren't the only ways, nor are they the best ways. Why even accept the pejorative use of the term 'alpha' if you are concerned with the denigration of men?

To be ethical, you have to be capable of acting unethically. If you ask me, this is the main point missed by contemporary progressives.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Is it?

None of our actual ape evolutionary ancestors exist anymore, and human beings are neither chimps nor gorillas. Whatever or mutual ancestor was, it was clearly capable of acting like either man or beast.

Domination and violence are ways to lead, but they aren't the only ways, nor are they the best ways. Why even accept the pejorative use of the term 'alpha' if you are concerned with the denigration of men?

To be ethical, you have to be capable of acting unethically. If you ask me, this is the main point missed by contemporary progressives.

Some of the genetic behaviors still exist. Go watch a documentary on prison life.

Nor did I say domination and violence are the only way to lead. They are, in particular, fucking stupid ways to run a society. That's why we collectively round up the alphas when they do something violent and lock them in cages.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:47 pm

"Alpha" is sociopathic, at least in any context I've ever experienced it. Sympathy & compassion are societal manifestations, as are morals. I've been up against Alphas most of my career; lots of pent-up violence waiting to explode.

True story: I always say "landlording is young man's work." At least at the low end. Poor tenants will choose to feed their kids before they'll pay their rent, and they won't leave unless they have someplace to go, so what's a landlord to do? My brother & I had two-dozen properties when we were young men. He would refurbish & rent them, and I would do evictions. I had this 1967 Mercury Montego convertible with a radical cam & glas-paks. Roarrrr... Blub, blub, blub... That was one loud, evil-sounding mutterfukker. I would put on a long duster, boots and a cowboy hat and drive up onto the lawn, put in a Black Sabbath cassette full blast, rev the engine, and grab a club. Neighbors would come out of their houses to watch. I'd walk up to the door, hit it with the club, and yell "Where's... my... FUCKING... money!" I didn't care who was in the house, I didn't care what day. One time it was Christmas. One guy sicced his dog on me: I kicked it to death. One guy called me and said he was going to beat my face in: I yelled, "I'm coming to KILL YOU!" over the phone, frightening my wife. Twice people threatened me with guns but I brought a guy with a gun and the tenant wasn't willing to use theirs, so they lost. I hated doing evictions but we couldn't find anybody else.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:52 pm

Some of the genetic behaviors still exist. Go watch a documentary on prison life.

Nor did I say domination and violence are the only way to lead. They are, in particular, fucking stupid ways to run a society. That's why we collectively round up the alphas when they do something violent and lock them in cages.
Violence and domination aren't the only ways to lead, but they are the only ways to lead 'like an alpha' then? Again, this is a sort of circular definition that marries alpha-ness to violence.

How do we determine which of our behaviors are 'genetic' and which aren't?

The way people behave in a cage with the most socially maladapted people might be less instinct and more learned than you might expect.
HAIL!

-Hwen