Disenfranchisement

Martin Hash

Re: Disenfranchisement

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:10 pm

DBTrek wrote:Their right to vigilante justice, same as men.
Women?! What planet are you from? Women in America weren't enfranchised for 150 years. It was 70 years after Black men.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:13 pm

A state monopoly isn’t something borne in the shoulders of one sex. The word monopoly has a definition.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:16 pm

DBTrek wrote:A state monopoly isn’t something borne in the shoulders of one sex. The word monopoly has a definition.
/shrug
What R U talking about?! The goal of everyone & every business is monopoly. That's why MEN subjugated their Right of Violence to The State, so it could counter monopoly power. Women play zero role. People with low testosterone play zero role.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:22 pm

:lol:

Political science 101 can solve this for you. The government is defined by the group that can commit acts that are crimes for average citizens. The government can tax, but citizens taking the wealth of others is theft. The government can employ capital punishment, but citizens can’t commit revenge murder. The government can issue fishing licenses, but individuals can’t take all the fish they want and hinder competing fishermen.

This stuff is real intro to poly-sci level, not advanced. So saying men gave the power of violence to the government is wrong. The governed (both sexes) consented to the governments right to dispense justice.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:51 pm

The only thing that gives women Rights is White male policemen with guns. There is no magical power holding America's government over the heads of men. In such time as the men in this country kneel in the yolk of democracy, "government" exists, but at any point they could say "fuck this!," or another nation of men could say, "I want that," and take it. Women will side with their men, and unprotected women will be captured for sex or killed.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:04 pm

So, in your worldview women are simply inconsequential chattel placed like pawns on men’s gaming board?

Well, I disagree. And I’m afraid Sam Colt ended the violence disparity which is the foundation of your social theory.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:15 pm

DBTrek wrote:So, in your worldview women are simply inconsequential chattel placed like pawns on men’s gaming board?

Well, I disagree. And I’m afraid Sam Colt ended the violence disparity which is the foundation of your social theory.
Guns?! It's testosterone, boy. (How'd you ever grow up around males?)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Correction: history shows women will just side with the conquerors. Women don't naturally display loyalty like men do. Men evolved to be part of the gang. We are a patrilocal species where, sans complex culture, the females migrate between gangs. Hundreds of thousands of years of gang warfare where vanquished males are exterminated and the women captured has resulted in our females being evolved to have very little natural loyalty to their men. They can develop that virtue, but it is a learned behavior, much as feminine virtues are learned behaviors on our part.

Women can step up to the plate and actually behave like our equals, but it will take a severe constraint upon the legions of betas, white knights and daddy portions of daddy's little princess.

Yes, women are burning our civilization to the ground right now due to their shitty behavior, but it's happening because of all these gynocentric men who enable it and enjoy throwing other men under the bus -- until, of course, when the likes of Travis Smiley get run over by that same bus and suddenly "this has gone too far".

Sadly, most of these men are hopelessly chained to the idea of being a white knight who save damsels in distress that never needed saving (Captain Save-A-Ho). The only way men like that can turn it around is to themselves get thrown under the bus. I can tell you from experience: that was me at one time.

Guys like DB are incapable of seeing it because fake chivalry and male dispisability have become part of his identity. It takes the worst to break that delusion.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:11 pm

The fact that StA spends so much of his personal time agonizing over me and maligning me from behind his computer tells you all you need to know about who’s the alpha and who’s the beta in our relationship.
;)

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Most of the actual alphas are in prison right now.

A beta, insomuch as it is an actual thing, is a self-imposed set of behaviors one exhibits while turning himself into a doormat for women, as if his professed disposability and obsequious service to women are somehow attractive and noble traits. Indeed, his entire self-worth is tied to female approval. That's not me. Not anymore. But having been on that program, I know a future victim when I see him.