The New Scolds

DBTrek

Re: The New Scolds

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:28 am

Latinos are overwhelmingly Catholic (not compatible with SJW), you know about the black baptist and Pentecostal churches stretching from coast to coast (how many black leaders have some variation of Reverend, Pastor, Deacon, etc as a prefix), and racism is overtly alive and well in most of Asia.

Minorities are just the cudgel SJWs use to beat you with. But the minorities themselves, overall, aren’t down with them. Sure, you’ll get a smattering of minorities at SJW rallies just like you’ll get a few at Donald Trump rallies.

But every time there’s a SJW really trying to punish white people, men, straight people, or religious folks take a good hard look and I bet 98% it’s a white person. It’ll be blackface Rachel Dolezal hanging nooses in her own front yard. It’ll be white Shaun King pretending he was nearly beat to death by a mob for being black. It’ll be some big eyed granola munching white professor screaming “we need some muscle over here” so she can beat the press away from protesters.

I’m just saying don’t mistake the tool for the craftsman. Minorities are pawns to SJWs. Useful tools to tear down our civilization. But they don’t actually give a flip about them. How many SJWs you see working a soup kitchen or doing community outreach in the inner cities?
Zero.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:47 am

It's the kids that are SJWs. Go to the Spanish mass and you will see the first generation, but not so many of the second and third generation. Those kids get radicalized right quick. Think about how targeted their kids really are in our society. They all have to go to government schools, so they are indoctrinated pretty early by communist teachers. They get preferred admission and scholarships to state universities, where they are further indoctrinated by communist professors. If they can't cut it in a real program, they quickly get tracked on a fake academic program like gender studies or Latino studies, etc., where they become the radicalizers.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:52 pm

It occurs to me that the left today are actually pretty conservative if you think about it. All this talk of restoring the dignity of the office of the POTUS and the concern regarding our global status strikes me as Limbaughesque. When I hear the argumentative rationale that the "evil" of this or that must be stopped, I feel like I'm talking to a bible thumping conservative. When I was a young left leaning anti government firebrand, those ideas would have been ridiculed mercilessly.