The New Scolds

Martin Hash

The New Scolds

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:44 am

It used to be that The Right were the judgmental, sanctimonious scolds, usually in the context of organized religion, but The Left have now achieved prominence in self-righteousness. In the past 6 months, as a Democrat, I've been encouraged to attend the "Values Fair," an SJW indoctrination camp, my District meeting has Pledge kneelers, and today I was invited to "Active Consent," the Yes Means Yes campaign disguised in verbosity; "The ethical challenge of relational autonomy to active consent in communities." These events are primarily run and organized by women. I grew up Mormon, and I recognize the controlling, manipulative nature of this campaign, but I had never perceived the distinction: religion is men-know-better-n-you, and Equity is women-know-better-n-you.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Re: The New Scolds

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:40 am

When does this trend die out? Or is it here to stay? I'm really getting tired of being told I don't deserve anything I have because of the color of my skin and gender...It to the point where I've decided I'm going to actively avoid doing business with SJWs and/or simply avoid them all together...a sort of self imposed segregation. I also feel like every fucking minority out there resents me....so why should I have anything to do with them at all...if they want me gone, then I'll simply just ignore their existence.....

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:52 am

I’m fighting back; first by identifying the threat, such as in the OP, then by using the debating skills practiced in this forum against them.

Look how Grumps has come along: he used to be full SJW, but the competing arguments got too refined. He hung in there though, most SJWs run away and snipe occasionally but won’t engage. I’m glad we have Grumps for practice. Too bad ooky won’t engage.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:02 am

Martin Hash wrote:I’m fighting back; first by identifying the threat, such as in the OP, then by using the debating skills practiced in this forum against them.

Look how Grumps has come along: he used to be full SJW, but the competing arguments got too refined. He hung in there though, most SJWs run away and snipe occasionally but won’t engage. I’m glad we have Grumps for practice. Too bad ooky won’t engage.

Fighting back doesn't work....they've become fundamentalists......you can talk to them till your blue in the face - they won't listen to anything....too much hate flows through their veins.......and I don't have the patients to deal with them anymore....I think the best approach is to simply stop interacting with them....and when they interfere with your rights, sue the fuck out of them in court....

When the courts no longer work - then we all have some soul searching to do.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:14 am

I don't mean fighting the SJWs who benefit from upturning the status quo, they've got too much to gain, I mean you need to engage them in an environment where your message is read by other people who aren't SJWs yet, but will be if the SJW narrative remains unchallenged and fashionable.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:26 am

8-)
Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:I’m fighting back; first by identifying the threat, such as in the OP, then by using the debating skills practiced in this forum against them.

Fighting back doesn't work....they've become fundamentalists......you can talk to them till your blue in the face - they won't listen to anything....too much hate flows through their veins.......and I don't have the patients to deal with them anymore....I think the best approach is to simply stop interacting with them....and when they interfere with your rights, sue the fuck out of them in court....

When the courts no longer work - then we all have some soul searching to do.
It’s almost like we need some sort of, I don’t know, solution to this question... :think:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:34 am

Zlaxer wrote:I also feel like every fucking minority out there resents me....so why should I have anything to do with them at all...if they want me gone, then I'll simply just ignore their existence.....
You might want to try talking to some minority people before buying into what your White SJW friends are saying they believe. If you really want an eye opener ask a black dude about gay marriage, a Hispanic woman about atheism, and any Asian about black people. You might be surprised by some of the answers you get.

Minorities, in general, aren’t SJWs. White people are. Sometimes white people that pretending to be minorities (Shaun King, Elizabeth Warren, Rachel Dolezal, etc). But watch any SJW or Berkeley riot video and tell me what demographic makes up the majority of the crowd.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:01 am

DBTrek wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:I also feel like every fucking minority out there resents me....so why should I have anything to do with them at all...if they want me gone, then I'll simply just ignore their existence.....
You might want to try talking to some minority people before buying into what your White SJW friends are saying they believe.
Votes/actions speak louder than words...DB...

I'm not talking gender neutral bathrooms.....straight up reverse racism is what has me fuming...I was called a racists by a black attorney because I admitted I voted for the Donald...I'm tired of this game...and I simply now refuse to play.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:04 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Votes/actions speak louder than words...DB...
What was the voter turnout for the different minority groups last election?

You don’t know?

Shocking.

I just lead the horses to water here, I don’t make them drink.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:13 am

DBTrek wrote:Minorities, in general, aren’t SJWs.

You're right - they're socially conservative, but are becoming increasingly racists....