Dark Matter is Ether

TheReal_ND

Re: Dark Matter is Ether

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:52 pm

Does not gravity effect light? This has been proven by observing stars out of place slightly during an eclipse because the light bent around the mass of the sun. The curvature of light around gravity wells could easily explain the variability of light speed but then you are back at this dark matter hypothesis that I've always assumed was bs on the face of it.

"I can't make these models work."

"Have you tried introducing an unverifiable equation to make them work?"

"Well no that's just stupid why would you do that?"

"Are you racist against matter you can't observe? It's current year. We wuz kangz."

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:43 pm

That’s what Einstein was showing, that gravity affects the curvature (or maybe density) of space-time. That affects the light traveling through it, curving and maybe slowing it.

If I had to come up with an alternate for dark matter, and the redshift/expansion problem, I’d just say that space-time is denser in areas like the center of a galaxy, so light takes longer to get through it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Actually, for photons, E = pc, but I’m just suggesting that the idea of ether will make a comeback.

The reason I threw E=mc^2 our there is because I presented the idea as a point in space simultaneously containing 10^12 photons, not moving from the viewer’s perspective.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Turns out I'm not the only one thinking the scientific establishment is slumming it on Ether in favor of Quantum Mechanics: Ether

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 am

Martin Hash wrote:Turns out I'm not the only one thinking the scientific establishment is slumming it on Ether in favor of Quantum Mechanics: Ether
Yup. You and the truth seeker blog guy.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:17 am

doc_loliday wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Turns out I'm not the only one thinking the scientific establishment is slumming it on Ether in favor of Quantum Mechanics: Ether
Read his Double-Slit Experiment analysis: it’s great.

p.s. Has anybody else here ever been the only guy in the room that’s right when everyone else is wrong?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:20 am

I wonder if the dark glue or whatever we want to call it holding the galaxies together is just a swarm of kugelblitzes left over from the big bang.

i.e., what if it's the kugelblitzes that cause matter to coalesce into galaxies in the first place.

I mean.. I am no astrophysicist or anything, but it seems to me that, the further you reach back towards the first microsecond after the big bang, the higher the probability that radiant energy particles collide in such a way that they can form an event horizon and create micro black holes. Since we don't really have a grasp on the total amount of matter and energy in the universe, we can't really know for certain exactly how much radiant energy was involved.

To try to support the hypothesis theoretically, I suppose a roundabout method would be to try and infer a rough estimate of how much radiant energy was in existence as a result of the big bang, and then try to estimate the amount of energy detectable now. You wouldn't need to do it for the whole universe, just for a general span of the universe, and then work out the math with respect to all the void spaces between clusters and groups.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:22 am

Martin Hash wrote:
doc_loliday wrote:
Read his Double-Slit Experiment analysis: it’s great.

p.s. Has anybody else here ever been the only guy in the room that’s right when everyone else is wrong?

Maybe you and that dude are right. But here's a theory that has never been disproved. Any scientific supposition that invokes the word "truth" in its heading is always wrong.

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:23 am

Martin Hash wrote:
All ya gotta do is prove it. :-)
Account abandoned.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Kath wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
All ya gotta do is prove it. :-)
I repeat that for Quantum Duality, Evolution, Machu Pichu, and Time Dilation.

p.s. Remember, we have proven here in this forum that accomplishments, awards, degrees, licenses, experience & proven knowledge mean nothing. Why should I believe what anybody else says?