Relativity is Relatively Misunderstood

Martin Hash

Re: Relativity is Relatively Misunderstood

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 pm

It gets crazier...

Galaxies are moving too; the Milky Way, for example, is going 1.3 million miles an hour, and the earth is going 67,000 miles an hour. Jesus Christ, we should be experiencing some time travel right now. Determining what time is happening in other galaxies (are they moving or are we?) is a rat’s nest of questions. And if light is traveling at constant speed while we’re intersecting with it at a million miles per hour, what the hell does an unaffected spectrum really look like?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:53 pm

The material universe has been infested with insects that pay no attention to time or space. Thy simply consume all. This galaxy is one of the last refuges of Man.

katarn

Post by katarn » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 pm
I was on TV when I was in the 5th Grade for being precocious. I was a millionaire by 32. I’m the only one ever to be a simultaneously licensed doctor, lawyer, accountant & engineer. I claim to be The Wysest Myn in the Wyrld. Don’t underestimate me just because I’m not famous.
Maybe I was unclear, but I think you missed my main point, which was that lack of fame or tremendous fame does not matter to the strength of your argument, nor do your many accomplishments. Your argument might gain entrance to a high brow debate because of those accomplishments, but it stands on its own. I'm not even evaluating whether I think you're right or wrong by that; I know little about relativity besides that it is taken as gospel by most scientists, so I don't feel I can critique your ideas themselves, just the manner you present them.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Then I don’t know what you’re saying? Farmer’s no scientist either but he can follow my arguments. Any mutterfukker wants to claim that I ain’t smart and some truly smart person has to bless me before what I say is valid can go to hell, which is where I sent StA, because I’m smart enough to have my hands on the levers of this place.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:20 pm

After a couple years, this forum, and The Matriarchy in general, has determined that neither achievements nor accomplishments give anybody any more credibility than the next guy; everybody’s opinion is just as valid. DB had the insight that it’s because the Internet makes us all think we’re geniuses who just haven’t gotten lucky yet. Well, if my opinion is no better than the next guy’s, then the reverse is also true.

p.s. Unless you’re famous then your opinion on any subject is totally credible.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:05 pm
Then I don’t know what you’re saying? Farmer’s no scientist either but he can follow my arguments. Any mutterfukker wants to claim that I ain’t smart and some truly smart person has to bless me before what I say is valid can go to hell, which is where I sent StA, because I’m smart enough to have my hands on the levers of this place.
You might be a brilliant guy, but you'll never prove it by quoting doctorates.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 pm
It gets crazier...

Galaxies are moving too; the Milky Way, for example, is going 1.3 million miles an hour, and the earth is going 67,000 miles an hour. Jesus Christ, we should be experiencing some time travel right now. Determining what time is happening in other galaxies (are they moving or are we?) is a rat’s nest of questions. And if light is traveling at constant speed while we’re intersecting with it at a million miles per hour, what the hell does an unaffected spectrum really look like?
I've wondered this as well. Is anything in the universe actually stationary? And stationary in relation to what?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:58 pm

And we’re talking about this shit without smoking dope. (1 beer, maybe. Okay, 2.)

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:59 pm

In theory none of the universe is stationary. Seems obvious on its head. The universe isnt stationary as an entity either. Is it moving through time and space? Yes. Is it centered around a point? Probably irrelevant as the universe created that point.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 pm

At the very minimum, all of Einstein’s equations need 1.3 million mph integrated into them concerning what time it is right now.