Martin Hash

Re: Abortion

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:47 am

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:48 am

Well, don't come crying to me when the Supreme Court takes a giant shit on your liberties.

I don't need some crusty ideologue on a court bench to tell me what's right and wrong. The entire point of the American experiment was to retain that right amongst the People.

A judge should only decide what is legal/illegal and constitutional/unconstitutional.

Right and wrong belongs to the people.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:54 am

What the hell?!

I'll keep looking after my liberty & you just keep trying to take it. I'll use The Courts, you use your gun: it's coming to that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:01 am

But you are not looking after your liberty. You are handing it over to some fat asses in black robes.

What do you think happens when most people decide, "moral issues should be decided in the courts"??

This is America. Moral issues are supposed to be decided by the individual, and then we fight it out in the legislature.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:But you are not looking after your liberty. You are handing it over to some fat asses in black robes.

What do you think happens when most people decide, "moral issues should be decided in the courts"??

This is America. Moral issues are supposed to be decided by the individual, and then we fight it out in the legislature.
Dude, I know you're coming for me with your gun to enforce your "morals" at the expense of my liberty. Thank goodness for the black-robed fat asses.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:18 am

StA: "It's not the court's role to decide. We should restrict your freedom based on my feelz."
(moments later)
"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THEY"RE TAKING MY GUNS!!"
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:StA: "It's not the court's role to decide. We should restrict your freedom based on my feelz."
(moments later)
"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THEY"RE TAKING MY GUNS!!"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:But you are not looking after your liberty. You are handing it over to some fat asses in black robes.

Dude, I know you're coming for me with your gun to enforce your "morals" at the expense of my liberty. Thank goodness for the black-robed fat asses.

The same black-robed fat asses that rule black people weren't human beings and you should be forced to purchase products from corporations in bed with the US government? Check. Don't come crying to me when they infringe upon your rights again.

America is predicated upon the idea that the individual is greater than the state. Moral issues belong to the individual. Then individuals have to tough it out in the legislatures. It's also a shitty system but not as shitty as an oligarchy of judges.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:56 am

Stop trying to define my liberty.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:05 am

:lol:

If I put on a black robe it's okay, though, right?