Abortion

Fife

Re: Abortion

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:56 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I just thought up a great new analogy for the “viability problem”. Turns out that cancer cells are completely viable, after removal from the host.

Ever heard of HeLa cells? They’ve been used for nearly 100 years in medical testing, after being removed from a patient (without her knowledge). Is that not a living, viable organism?
There's your insufferable faggot leftist on display, folks. ^^^

Abortion at nine months is just a c-section, but removing a tumor is murder.

What a colossal piece of shit.
Human = carcinoma = tapeworm = HIV

Don't you get the new, extreme lo-info, way of thinking?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:13 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I just thought up a great new analogy for the “viability problem”. Turns out that cancer cells are completely viable, after removal from the host.

Ever heard of HeLa cells? They’ve been used for nearly 100 years in medical testing, after being removed from a patient (without her knowledge). Is that not a living, viable organism?

Behold, the mighty strawman.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:20 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

I just thought up a great new analogy for the “viability problem”. Turns out that cancer cells are completely viable, after removal from the host.

Your words faggot.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:26 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

I just thought up a great new analogy for the “viability problem”. Turns out that cancer cells are completely viable, after removal from the host.

Your words faggot.
Never said the ‘9-month c-section’ thing, and was not calling tumor removal murder. Your own insane equivalency put that to work.

Next time you want to post something in response to me, why not take a moment and read what you just typed...might save us all a headache.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:36 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Your words faggot.
Never said the ‘9-month c-section’ thing, and was not calling tumor removal murder. Your own insane equivalency put that to work.

Next time you want to post something in response to me, why not take a moment and read what you just typed...might save us all a headache.
You are defending abortion dumbass, and those are the arguments used to defend abortion. It's your camp. If you wanted to distance yourself from the idiocy of the abortion defenders, you had the chance, but you opted not to and instead doubled down with an appeal to history and then added that viability itself is nothing more than a tumor, which was another argument made in the video you still haven't watched.

The delusion you must need to think anyone believes your, "i'm not a democrat," horseshit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Your words faggot.

You are defending abortion dumbass, and those are the arguments used to defend abortion. It's your camp. If you wanted to distance yourself from the idiocy of the abortion defenders, you had the chance, but you opted not to and instead doubled down with an appeal to history and then added that viability itself is nothing more than a tumor, which was another argument made in the video you still haven't watched.

The delusion you must need to think anyone believes your, "i'm not a democrat," horseshit.
Wait, so we’re assigning arguments based on perceived party affiliation? Oh this’ll be fun!

Why do you support the Iraq war? What’s yellow cake, you dumb fuck?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Wait, so we’re assigning arguments based on perceived party affiliation? Oh this’ll be fun!

It's based on your open support for abortion you idiot. Your endless excuses for it because people in the past did it. Your likening it to removing a tumor. Your words you disgusting fuck.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

It's based on your open support for abortion you idiot. Your endless excuses for it because people in the past did it. Your likening it to removing a tumor. Your words you disgusting fuck.
You flaming bag of shit. You worthless pile off maggots. Blargh!!!!

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:17 pm

The filmmakers behind a controversial feature about abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell, now serving a life sentence, have released the first trailer ahead of a theatrical debut.

Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer opens wide Oct. 12 through GVN Releasing and stars Dean Cain as the detective who put Gosnell behind bars.

The film gets its title from a 2014 grand jury report that accuses the doctor of killing hundreds of newborns over the course of several decades in Philadelphia, though he was convicted of just three counts of first-degree murder and one count of involuntary manslaughter.

The movie, directed by Justified actor Nick Searcy and starring Earl Billings as Gosnell, has had a tough road, with producers Phelim McAleer and Anne McElhinney claiming that they were thrown off Kickstarter due to the anti-abortion nature of their film and had difficulty setting business meetings via traditional Hollywood avenues.

Most recently, the film was blocked by the judge in the Gosnell trial, who sued over his portrayal in the film as part of "Philadelphia's liberal corrupt government," though that issue, too, has been settled.

Gosnell, in fact, indicts not only the doctor but also government officials, the legal system and the media for ignoring what the filmmakers say was a pretty sensational trial in 2013. The trailer shows an empty press gallery, based on a photo at the time where about a dozen "reserved media" signs stretch across courtroom benches where no one was sitting.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:10 am

I was completely unaware that Ireland had a ban on abortion until recently. This is very surprising and sad actually. Surprising b/c I just assumed the entire Western world allowed abortion *( that's what I get for assuming i know) and I had never researched it either. Its sad b/c It would have been nice to see how a Catholic or religious nation that was living in modernity dealt with this issue differently than the U.S.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... e-abortion

-and-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isjJT3OCDrM&t=587s
The good, the true, & the beautiful