Comey

Martin Hash

Comey

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Sometimes people come along that totally reinforce a mistrust in Government. James Comey, former Head of the FBI, is a perfect example of this. As Head of the FBI, I and most other people assumed the man was above reproach both intellectually & ethically. The assumption of honesty lies on the side of the office-holder, they get all the benefit-of-the-doubt: it takes a truly remarkable failure in performance before we start looking in their direction. I'd never been impressed by Comey, his actions during the investigations of Bill Clinton then into Hillary seemed superficial at best, even though the evidence was overwhelming, but I accepted his conclusions out-of-hand because I WANT to believe our high government officials are doing a better job than I could do.

Also, Comey SEEMED non-partisan, didn't he reintroduce the Hillary email scandal on the eve of the election? Now it's more likely that was simply to provide cover in the unlikely chance that Trump won, so Hillary could blame her loss on Comey as well as misogyny, and whatever other responsibilities-evading excuses she could come up with. It wasn't until I heard Comey during his testimony to the Senate that I broached the unthinkable, that the man was a stooge & a tool. Every time he spoke, his language & attitude dripped with whiny complaints & childish tattling. The man obviously has little self-awareness, not even close to what is needed in high government office, certainly not to the level of Head of the FBI!

In this light, Comey seems little more than a Clinton hack, who's probably been covering for them all along, and when I looked into his background just a bit, it was a Case Study of backdoor payoffs & toadyhood. He's not qualified for ANY of the jobs he's had, and his multi-million dollar jackpots have all the earmarks of corruption. The ONLY qualification the dork has is that's he's exceptionally tall. Trump definitely got side-swiped by the guy: the one thing Trump asked for was loyalty, and what he got was the opposite; worse than that, there is no doubt that Comey is an enemy of Trump, and probably always has been. Comey IS the Deep State that is fighting Trump's every move. I kind of doubted that whole “Deep State” narrative when I heard it but now I'm a believer, especially in the perfidy of the Intelligence Community: Trump definitely needs to do a deep-clean of the Deep State, and good riddance to that worm, James Comey, who got paid in dirty gold for his servitude. I suspect there's a lot more like him...
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Re: Comey

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Another good one, Martin. Fantastic James Commie enunciation.

My enlightenment is not so much on the existence of the "deep state." There is no "deep state," there is just the state. The idea of a "clean" FBI seems laughable now, eh?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Fife wrote:Another good one, Martin. Fantastic James Commie enunciation.

My enlightenment is not so much on the existence of the "deep state." There is no "deep state," there is just the state. The idea of a "clean" FBI seems laughable now, eh?
I really love that first line.
Sometimes people come along that totally reinforce a mistrust in Government. James Comey, former Head of the FBI, is a perfect example of this. As Head of the FBI, I and most other people assumed the man was above reproach both intellectually & ethically.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:37 am

The White House spokeswoman accused Comey of giving “false testimony” to Congress and suggested that the Justice Department should look into the question of whether he perjured himself.
And others are starting to make some noise too.
“This doesn’t add up, and I smell a rat here,” Graham, R-S.C., said.

Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, added to those calls on Monday, saying Comey “absolutely” should be brought back to testify.

“The American people rightfully have enormous concerns about the manner in which the Clinton email investigation was conducted,” he told Fox News in a written statement. “Recent reports suggesting the

Both Graham and Ratcliffe were responding to new allegations that Comey drafted an “exoneration statement” for Clinton weeks before interviewing her.

That raised concerns for Ratcliffe, because the congressman seemed to get a different explanation from Comey during a September 2016 hearing before the House Judiciary Committee.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/11 ... testimony/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience