Paris Climate Accord

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Paris Climate Accord

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:37 pm

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Too late to stop it anyway. I, for one, look forward to sending NYC and other slimeholes my paychecks forever, so they can build sea walls.
I hope you don't mean to say that Florida is a slimehole.... There are some mighty fine people living down here.
Florida will be a super-polluted sandbar, but below water. There's no walling that place off.

There were a few decent people scattered about, slowly being driven mad by the heat and assholes all around. I didn't make it out unscathed, that's for sure.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:44 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Too late to stop it anyway. I, for one, look forward to sending NYC and other slimeholes my paychecks forever, so they can build sea walls.
I hope you don't mean to say that Florida is a slimehole.... There are some mighty fine people living down here.
Florida will be a super-polluted sandbar, but below water. There's no walling that place off.

There were a few decent people scattered about, slowly being driven mad by the heat and assholes all around. I didn't make it out unscathed, that's for sure.
Me and my methhead buddies will be travelling around the sandbars in makeshift Mad Max dune buggies, marauding, scrapping copper, and raiding pharmacies once Florida sinks. It will be a real adventure, but not for the faint of heart. We might even wrestle a gator or 2. Insane Clown Posse will provide the soundtrack and tattoos.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:53 pm

ICP will be too busy ironically showing each other their buttholes... weird, most post apocalyptic gangs in Hollywood are homoerotic. Guess I'll be down with the butthole clown since I didn't think far ahead enough to build a bunker.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:56 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:ICP will be too busy ironically showing each other their buttholes... weird, most post apocalyptic gangs in Hollywood are homoerotic. Guess I'll be down with the butthole clown since I didn't think far ahead enough to build a bunker.
Hell yeah nigga. Juggalos for life. Blood in blood out. In the post Climate change economy, only confederate dollars and scrap metal will be used as currency so we should start stockpiling that copper now.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:58 pm

I'm just over here trying to buy a double wide...

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm just over here trying to buy a double wide...
don't go anywhere near new builds. those fucking things cost as much as real houses.

now nuke tells me he's not a fucking retard.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 pm

no no no, I can do better,

next up on this old thread, nuke tells me he's not a fucking retard.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:55 pm

I just hope it happens as quickly as shown in Algores shitty film, day after tomorrow. I might run out of bullets if I have to shoot all those refugees.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

katarn

Post by katarn » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:13 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
It's not too late necessarily to ameliorate I think. Since the powerful are busy finding boltholds for themselves and their families, instead of working on solving the problems for everyone, I think instead you won't have any places left to mail those checks. Unless it's to make reservations at the Sierra Nevada's luxury beach resorts.
Just have to fight my way through the refugee camps to get there. It'll be great. I'll have all kinds of awesome new taxes to pay when I'm still working at 75.
Hey, you and I will both be there in our dotage paying our "fair" share of taxes for all the camps. Just think, what with the famines from climate collapse, we'll both have a chance to have the chic new look of Irish famine victims. Just like my ancestors! :twisted:

Maybe we can meet up while I'm on the beach reading On the Beach, or lighter reading The March of Folly?

(I think I am getting just a tiny bit darkly fanciful and morbid. Maybe I should rememberize The Widening Gyre? :-))
The warmer climate should actually improve crop yield for a while. If there's a famine, it'll come much later.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:23 pm

katarn wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Just have to fight my way through the refugee camps to get there. It'll be great. I'll have all kinds of awesome new taxes to pay when I'm still working at 75.
Hey, you and I will both be there in our dotage paying our "fair" share of taxes for all the camps. Just think, what with the famines from climate collapse, we'll both have a chance to have the chic new look of Irish famine victims. Just like my ancestors! :twisted:

Maybe we can meet up while I'm on the beach reading On the Beach, or lighter reading The March of Folly?

(I think I am getting just a tiny bit darkly fanciful and morbid. Maybe I should rememberize The Widening Gyre? :-))
The warmer climate should actually improve crop yield for a while. If there's a famine, it'll come much later.
The crops will grow, but without a functioning monetary system, that's all they'll do.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0