Why Women Travel More Than Men

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Why Women Travel More Than Men

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
When people get the out of the fast lane driving slow, I won't have to make moves to get around them, when said people stop trying to slam the door on me when I do, I won't have to put my foot down.
Fair enough, but isn't it also possible that he was in the process of moving out of your way, and you knew it, yet decided to 'teach him a lesson' anyway, making you the aggressor in this situation? :ugeek:
On the contrary, he saw a Nissan GT-R Supercar coming up behind him and decided he would be a dick about it, to teach me a lesson for having the temerity to own one, he was boxing me in on purpose, happens all the time when you drive a tight whip, trust me.
Not generally an issue for me. I drive a nondescript midsize sedan like a bat out of hell. I just refuse to be one of those shitheels that weave lanes in some fool's NASCAR fantasy on a highway, later to be seen flipped and mangled, creating yet another fucking hour long traffic jam as they sponge my innards off the shoulder.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:33 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Not generally an issue for me. I drive a nondescript midsize sedan like a bat out of hell. I just refuse to be one of those shitheels that weave lanes in some fool's NASCAR fantasy on a highway, later to be seen flipped and mangled, creating yet another fucking hour long traffic jam as they sponge my innards off the shoulder.
First, drive a GT-R, then tell me what you do, it's a she-devil, you don't know the power of the dark side, until you've sat behind the wheel of it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:36 pm

X
Last edited by Fife on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: The fact that I could have torn him asunder with my bare hands with ease, but only gave him a little tweak to send him back on his way, shows what a gentle man I really am.
:lol:

Gonna have to hang out with this guy one day...

Can't imagine the hell that would rain down.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:44 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: The fact that I could have torn him asunder with my bare hands with ease, but only gave him a little tweak to send him back on his way, shows what a gentle man I really am.
:lol:

Gonna have to hang out with this guy one day...

Can't imagine the hell that would rain down.
I don't go looking for trouble anymore, I assure you, but if I said that I adhered strictly to the speed limit at all times, and did not access the exquisite handling, of one of the finest sports cars in the world, on occasion in the face of granny drivers; that would be a lie.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:54 pm

X
Last edited by Fife on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:On the contrary, he saw a Nissan GT-R Supercar coming up behind him and decided he would be a dick about it, to teach me a lesson for having the temerity to own one, he was boxing me in on purpose, happens all the time when you drive a tight whip, trust me.
It's OK Smits. Catsack knows precious little about any kind of tight whip. No way really to even be mad about it.
Oh, not mad at all, I know what it is like not to know, and then to know, if you don't know, you don't know, but when you know, well.. you know.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Last time I got close to a fight was in a weird situation where a woman and her man were having a tiff in traffic. Sometime last year. She got out of the truck and started walking. He got out of his truck to retrieve her, leaving his truck in the road to block traffic. I guess it was when he had her by the throat, dragging her back while she fought against him, that I and another guy decided it was time to intervene. That was about the end of it. He saw us coming towards him, let her go, got in his truck and left.

Smitty's right about location being a big factor. Back home in hillbilly holler, it's very normal to get sized up and challenged by drunks in bars. On more than one occasion I remember running into a fight with someone who was waiting outside to jump my dad from behind in the dark.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Fife wrote:Smits just won't punch the gas in fear of jostling the eggs or spilling the milk on the way back to the Casa de Smits from the Whole Foods.
Well...er... actually, the last time I got royally chewed out by my wife, was when I had to slam on the brakes, because I tried to make a gap but in the end had to bail, and the Costco free range eggs went flying and were smashed as a result. But to be fair, she did just leave them on the back seat without securing them at all, what was she thinking? I rightly should have been the one chewing her out, eh wot?

Luckily, they all stayed in the package, so no damage done to the upholstery.
Nec Aspera Terrent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Last time I got close to a fight was in a weird situation where a woman and her man were having a tiff in traffic. Sometime last year. She got out of the truck and started walking. He got out of his truck to retrieve her, leaving his truck in the road to block traffic. I guess it was when he had her by the throat, dragging her back while she fought against him, that I and another guy decided it was time to intervene. That was about the end of it. He saw us coming towards him, let her go, got in his truck and left.

Smitty's right about location being a big factor. Back home in hillbilly holler, it's very normal to get sized up and challenged by drunks in bars. On more than one occasion I remember running into a fight with someone who was waiting outside to jump my dad from behind in the dark.
Good for you that you intervened. A lot of people wouldn't.

Don't the bar owners freak out about fights in their bars?
:royalty-queen: